Sep 16, 2012; Cincinnati, OH, USA; Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton (14) looks to the sidelines in the fourth quarter against the Cleveland Browns at Paul Brown Stadium. Cincinnati Bengals defeated the Cleveland Browns 37-34. Mandatory Credit: Andrew Weber-US Presswire
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton is one of three finalists named to the FedEx Air NFL Player of the Week, along with New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning and St. Louis Rams quarterback Sam Bradford. This is a Fan Vote, so make sure you support our quarterback as soon as possible.
A look at the finalists.
- New York Giants QB Eli Manning finished his day going 31 of 51 for 510 yards and three touchdowns. Manning’s efforts helped lift the Giants to their first victory of the season defeating the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 41-34. Manning’s 510 yards passing rank second all-time by a Giants QB.
- Cincinnati Bengals QB Andy Dalton completed 24 of 31 passes for 318 yards and three touchdowns in the Bengals 34-27 victory over the Cleveland Browns.
- St. Louis Rams QB Sam Bradford threw for 310 yards, completing 26 of 35 passes and three touchdowns as the Rams beat the Washington Redskins 31-28.
The finalists for the FedEx Ground NFL Player of the Week includes Miami Dolphins running back Reggie Bush, Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch and Buffalo Bills running back C.J. Spiller.
- Miami Dolphins RB Reggie Bush rushed for 172 yards on 26 carries and scored two rushing touchdowns in the Dolphins win over the Oakland Raiders 35-13.
- Seattle Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch gained 122 yards on 26 carries and one touchdown as the Seahawks beat the Dallas Cowboys 27-7.
- Buffalo Bills RB C.J. Spiller carried the ball 15 times for 123 yards and two scores averaging 8.2 yards per rush in the Bills 35-17 win over the Kansas City Chiefs.