Grant Halverson - Getty Images
The all-you-can-eat buffet of information heading into the Cincinnati Bengals game in Jacksonville this weekend.
Game: Cincinnati Bengals (2-1) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-2)
Time: 4:05 PM (ET)
Location: EverBank Field
Series Leader: Jaguars lead 11-7
Streak: Bengals have won two straight
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 2-1. Mularkey: 2-0
Broadcast: CBS (4:05 PM ET): Marv Albert, Rich Gannon. Dial Global Radio: Chuck Cooperstein, Tony Boselli. SIRIUS: 94 (Cin.), 128 (Jax.). XM: 236 (Jax.)
SB Nation: Big Cat Country
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: 79 degrees, thunderstorms in the area, 53 percent change of rain [Weather Underground]
- In the past two games, Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton has completed 43 of 58 passes (74.1 percent) for 646 yards passing, six touchdowns and two interceptions for a pass rating of 130.4.
- Andy Dalton is looking to generating 300 yards passing in his third consecutive game. The Bengals are 5-1 when Dalton records a passer rating of 100-plus. Dalton's 105 passer rating ranks second in the AFC (Ben Roethlisberger, 109.2).
- Dalton currently has a league-best 158.3 pass rating in the fourth quarter.
- Running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis has 13 rushing touchdowns in his past 19 games.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green, who posted a career-high 183 yards receiving last week, recorded five receptions for 90 yards receiving, including a 37-yard touchdown in his only meeting against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Wide receiver Armon Binns posted his first career touchdown against the Redskins last week.
- Wide receiver Andrew Hawkins has posted a 50-plus yard touchdown reception in consecutive games (50, 59).
- Tight end Jermaine Gresham caught a touchdown pass in his previous meeting against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- The Bengals Defense has an AFC-best 11 quarterback sacks.
- Defensive end Michael Johnson posted a career-high three quarterback sacks against the Washington Redskins.
- Safety Reggie Nelson was selected in the first round by the Jaguars in the 2007 NFL Draft.
- The Jaguars are 7-2 all-time against the Cincinnati Bengals at home.
- Quarterback Blaine Gabbert completed an 80-yard touchdown to wide receiver Cecil Shorts with 45 seconds remaining in the game last week against the Colts.
- In the fourth quarter this year, Gabbert has generated 209 yards passing, two touchdowns and no picks for a passer rating of 122.9.
- Running back Maurice Jones-Drew has posted 118 yards rushing on 29 carries (4.1 yard/rush average) with two touchdowns in two career games against the Bengals.
- Jones-Drew (63) surpassed Fred Taylor (62) for most career rushing touchdowns in franchise history last week against the Colts. Rushed for 177 yards rushing last week; the third game of his career with 170 yards rushing. Since 2009, Jones-Drew leads the NFL with 4,635 yards rushing.
- Tight end Marcedes Lewis has most career receiving yards (2,744) and touchdown receptions (18) by a tight end in franchise history.
- Wide receiver Cecil Shorts has three receptions for 139 yards receiving and two touchdowns in the fourth quarter this season.
- Linebacker Paul Posluszny generated his first interception of the season last year.
- Safety Dwight Lowery intercepted two passes in his past two games against the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Defensive end Jeremy Mincey posted a quarterback sack in his last game against the Bengals.
|Total||391.7 (8th)||268.3 (30th)|
|Scoring||28.3 (8th)||17.3 (29th)|
|Third Downs||31% (29th)||32% (25th)|
|Rushing||100.7 (15th)||121.0 (10th)|
|Rushing TDs||2 (t-15th)||1 (t-22nd)|
|20-Yard Runs||0 (t-28th)||1 (t-18th)|
|Passing||291.0 (t-4th)||147.3 (31st)|
|Passing TDs||7 (t-4th)||4 (t-15th)|
|Sacks Allowed||12 (t-30th)||6 (t-13th)|
|20-yard Passes||13 (t-6th)||6 (t-29th)|
|Total||416.7 (29th)||412.3 (28th)|
|Scoring||34 (t-30th)||23.3 (t-17th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||36% (t-12th)||44% (21st)|
|Rushing||155.0 (31st)||154.3 (30th)|
|Rushing TDs||5 (t-28th)||5 (t-28th)|
|20-Yard Runs||2 (t-11th)||2 (t-11th)|
|Passing||261.7 (22nd)||258.0 (21st)|
|Passing TDs||5 (t-15th)||2 (t-1st)|
|Sacks||11 (4th)||2 (32nd)|
|QB Rating||110.2 (30th)||86.9 (t-15th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||13 (t-25th)||7 (t-5th)|
|Interceptions||0 (t-30th)||1 (t-22nd)|
|Kickoff Return||23.0 (19th)||23.1 (t-17th)|
|Punt Return||21.8 (2nd)||7.4 (24th)|
|Punting (Net)||40.7 (t-12th)||44.1 (t-3rd)|
|Punts Inside the 20||7 (t-3rd)||5 (t-13th)|
CAREER AGAINST THE JAGUARS
CAREER AGAINST THE BENGALS