1. Get pressure on Brady: He is far less effective when he consistently getting bullied through the A Gap
2. Get the run game going: Benjarvus has a chance to get redemption against his former team and the Patriots D line suffered a significant blow with the season ending injury to ALL Pro tackle Vince Wilfork
3. Run more two tight end sets: Gresham has been on fire with the YAC production, Eifert hasn't seen significant targets coming his way and he is a match-up nightmare for anyone trying to cover him. Get these tight ends the ball!!
4. Keep drives going: The offense needs to do a better job playing consistently. The defense has been playing great but they cant handle being on the field the majority of the game with Tom Brady at the control. They run a very good hurry up offense and will have the defense on their heels if we cant sustain drives on offense.
5. Play to the strengths of the offense: Gruden needs to call plays that lets Dalton get the ball out of his hands quickly and lets the play-makers on offense do their thing with YAC.
This is a FanPost and does not necessarily reflect the views of Cincy Jungle's writers or editors. It does reflect the views of this particular fan though, which is as important as the views of Cincy Jungle's writers or editors.