FanPost

PLAYOFF PICTURE - GOING INTO BYE WEEK

As Carolina has just beaten New England, tonight seems like a good time to update the ever-evolving playoff picture in the AFC.

As pertains to Who Dey, what we know:

1. Virtually a lock for the playoffs

2. Virtually a lock for the AFCN Division Championship. Per sportsclubstats.com, WhoDey has a 96% chance of making the playoffs, but only a 4% chance of going as a wild card.

3. Chance of #2 seed and first-round bye 35%. Chance of #3 seed 30%. Chance of #4 seed 26%.

With 5 games left, if WhoDey finishes:

1. 5-0 (Overall 12-4): Lock to win division, 90% chance of #2 seed and first-round bye

2. 4-1 (Overall 11-5): Lock to win division, 54% chance of #2 seed, 39% chance of #3

3. 3-2 (Overall 10-6): Lock to make playoffs, Virtual lock to win division. 12% chance of #2, 44% chance #3, 41% chance #4 (3% chance wild card). ANYTHING can happen at 10-6!!!

4. 2-3 (Overall 9-7): 88% likely to make playoffs, 61% chance of #4 seed, 10% #2 seed, 17% wild card. 12% chance misses playoffs.

5. 1-4 (Overall 8-8): 29% chance makes playoffs, 20% as #4, 8% as wild card.

6. 0-5 (Overall 7-9): Miss playoffs.

This is a FanPost and does not necessarily reflect the views of Cincy Jungle's writers or editors. It does reflect the views of this particular fan though, which is as important as the views of Cincy Jungle's writers or editors.

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Join Cincy Jungle

You must be a member of Cincy Jungle to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Cincy Jungle. You should read them.

Join Cincy Jungle

You must be a member of Cincy Jungle to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Cincy Jungle. You should read them.

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9341_tracker