Game: New York Jets (5-5) at Baltimore Ravens (4-6)
Time: 1:00 p.m (ET)
Location: M&T Bank Stadium
Series Leader: Ravens: 7-1
Streak: Ravens have won seven straight
Coaches vs. Opponent: Harbaugh: 2-0. Ryan: 0-2
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf. SIRIUS: 134 (NYJ), 125 (Bal.). XM: 229 (Bal.).
Baltimore SB Nation: Baltimore Beatdown
NY Jets SB Nation: Gang Green Nation
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Chance of snow, 16 MPH winds, and 34 degrees [Weather Underground]
- The Ravens have won 17 of their past 20 games at home.
- Quarterback Joe Flacco is 2-0 against the New York Jets as a starter.
- Flacco is 18-7 as a starting quarterback in the month of November at home (sixth-best in Super Bowl era) and 36-8 at home overall.
- Running back Ray Rice posted a season-best 131 yards rushing last week.
- The Ravens are 14-4 when Rice rushes for 100 yards or more.
- With 60 yards rushing, Rice (5,940) will join Jamal Lewis (7,801) as the only players in Baltimore Ravens history to reach 6,000 yards rushing in a career.
- Wide receiver Torrey Smith (785) needs 71 yards receiving to set a new career-mark (855 in '12).
- Last week, tight end Dallas Clark (501) became the ninth tight end in NFL history to reach 500 career receptions.
- Linebacker Terrell Suggs (9) needs one sack to reach double-digit in sacks for the fifth time in his career.
- In two career games against the Jets, linebacker Elvis Dumervil has 2.5 sacks and a forced fumble.
- Linebacker Daryl Smith leads the team with 86 tackles.
- Safety James Ihedigbo spent his first three seasons with the Jets (2008-10).
- Cornerback Lardarius Webb leads the team with 13 passes defensed this season.
NEW YORK JETS
- Jets quarterback Geno Smith needs 345 yards passing to surpass Mark Sanchez (2,444 in '09) for most yards passing by a rookie in franchise history.
- The Jets are 3-0 when Smith has a passer rating of 80 or higher.
- In his past two games, running back Chris Ivory is averaging 118.5 yards rushing per game.
- Wide receiver Santonio Holmes has seven touchdown receptions in his past seven games against the Baltimore Ravens.
- Holmes is averaging 26.2 yards per reception this season.
- Wide receiver Stephen Hill has already set career highs in receptions (23) and yards receiving (340) this season.
- Tight end Jeff Cumberland (3) needs a touchdown to surpass his career-high (3) in 2012.
- Defense has allowed few yards rushing (73.2) in the NFL this season.
- Defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson has a career-best eight quarterback sacks, with at least one sack in five of the past six games.
- Linebacker David Harris has a team-high 77 tackles.
- Linebacker Calvin Pace is looking to record a quarterback sack in his third straight game.