This is my first mock draft so please be kind to me in the comments. I decided not to do any trades because it's too hard to keep track of.
1. KC Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M For the past couple of years we have known pretty far in advance who the number 1 pick is going to be. This year the spot is a little more up for grabs, but I think that as we get closer to the draft Joeckel will become a more clear choice for KC.
2. JAX Dion Jordan DE/OLB Oregon It must be hard to be a Jags fan, and this is coming from a Bengals Fan. Dion Jordan is the best that they're gonna do at #2 overall.
3. OAK Sharrif Floyd DT Oakland I haven't seen a Mock Draft that doesn't have this pick since February. Unless the jags pass on Dion Jordan this is a virtual certainty... but hey they said that about Tebow ad the Jags.
4. PHI Dee Milliner CB Alabama Now that the Eagles have lost Dominique Rodgers Cromartie and Nnamdi Asomugha they need a CB. (cough noise) GENO SMITH (cough noise) NO! The Eagles were last in pass defense no passing. Mike Vick can last them till a better option presents itself.
5. DET Ziggy Ansah DE/OLB BYU In this NFL fast and big TE's are all the rage. LB's have to be able to cover them. I would have had Jarvis Jones here but his unimpressive 40 time at his Pro Day knocked him out. (Mckayla Maroney Face)
6. CLE Jarvis Jones DE/OLB Jones's speed issues aren't that big of a problem! Plus you know what else is all the rage? Sack Happy Physical specimens that play DE/OLB. Jones, Ansah and Jordan will all be top 10 picks.
7. ARI Eric FIsher OT Central Michigan
Anyone who thinks that Geno Smith or Matt Barkley is going to the Cardinals at #7 is mistaken! They are building from the ground up like they should be! Drafting Matt Barkley at #7 would be like trying to make Belgian Waffles with Pancake mix instead of going to the store and buying Belgian Waffle mix.
8. BUF Geno Smith QB West Virginia There is such a thing called "Lets Draft A QB And Tell Him To Turn Our Franchise Around In A Year When He Should Be Learning Behind An Experienced Veteran For A Year" disease. It's spreading like wildfire in Buffalo.
9. NYJ Star Lotulelei DT Utah This is total BPA for the Jets. In all seriousness the only thing that the Jets need is a QB not named Sanchez and Zac Ertz in the 2nd round to replace Dustin Keller. After that they are contenders again! Oh and Rex needs to stop being affiliated with the Offense completly and run his defense like he did when they went to the AFC Championship two years in a row.
10. TEN Chance Warmack OG Alabama He was Mike Mayock's most NFL ready player at the combine and since not even the Titans know what they're QB situation is down there they need an OG to open space for CJ2K.
11. SD Lane Johnson OT Oklahoma San Diego needs to keep Phil Rivers upright so that he can attempt to make a good pass.
12. MIA Xavier Rhodes CB FSU Now that Miami has Mike Wallace they don't need a WR so their next biggest need is CB.
13. TB Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri Tampa needs to stop the run and if they can get Gerald McCoy some help on the line that would really help.
14. CAR Johnathan Cooper OG North Carolina The Panthers need an OG and leadership... this gives them half of that. They need Cam Newton to do the other half.
15. NO Barkevious Mingo De/OLB LSU New Orleans should create "Mingo Gras" if they can get Barkevious Mingo. He's exactly what the doctor ordered for the Saints.
16. STL Cordarelle Patterson WR Tennessee St.Louis needs a play maker and Cordarelle Patterson is that in spades. At his size his athletic ability is outstanding.
17. PIT Alec Ogletree LB Georgia The Steelers cut James Harrison on a count of him qualifying for a senior citizens discount at the movies... I kid. But I'm not kidding when I say that the Steelers need some youth on that Defense.
18. DAL Johnathan Hankins DT Ohio State Dallas needs a run stuffer to help Demarcus Ware on the Defensive side of the ball.
19. NYG Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame The Giants need someone to replace Martellus Bennett and it wasn't the defense that kept them out of the playoffs last year.
20. CHI D.J. Fluker OT Alabama The Bears OL made the Chargers OL look like the Broncos of 1998. This was a clear choice.
21. CIN Bjoern Werner DE/OLB FSU Werner is this years Luke Kuechly, that's exactly what the Bengals need, am I right?
22. STL Kenny Vaccaro S Texas The Rams draft room will be huddled together praying that the Bengals don't take Vaccaro at 21. If they don't already take him at 16, you can bet the bank that he won't be there at 23.
23. MIN Taavon Austin WR West Virginia Nothing says "No Percy No Problem" like drafting Taavon Austin.
24. IND Damontre Moore DE Texas A&M Indy's problem last year was the pass rush. Moore can help get to the QB in 2013.
25. MIN Dante Jones DE UCLA Jared Allen's sack total was half what it was from the previous and he's not getting any younger.
26. GB Eddie Lacy RB Alabama Here is my big SURPRISE pick of the 1st round. I don't know why but it feels like a pick that GB might make. They can afford to take a gamble.
27. HOU Keenan Allen WR California If Houston was considering signing Chad Johnson then I think they will draft Keenan Allen. At least he's not a 35 year old Drama Queen.
28. DEN Sylvester Williams DT North Carolina Denver is such a good team I'm not really sure what they need.
29. NE Desmond Trufant CB Washington NE's only weakness is the secondary, Now they could have Aquib Talib, Devin McCourty, Sean Gregory and Desmond Trufant. Not bad, not bad at all.
30. ATL Kawan Short DT Purdue Atlanta's steam roll offense is almost always going to show up it's time to get the defense in line so that the chips can fall into place.
31. SF Matt Elam S Florida Replacing Dashon Goldston won't be easy but I figure Elam is probably their best bet.
32. BAL Manti Te'o LB Notre Dame I think that the hoax doesn't define him as a player, he needs to let the past be the past move on and lead a successful hoax free NFL career.
Alright so obviously the amount of trades that go down on draft day make these mock drafts a moot point. But they are really fun to do tell me what you think of mine.