In the NFL's annual attempt to see how many kids they can squeeze into the "green room" (so we can watch them sweat it out), the NFL has announced 23 kids going to New York for the draft:
1) Ezekiel Ansah DE Brigham Young
2) Tavon Austin WR West Virginia
3) Jonathan Cooper G North Carolina
4) Eric Fisher T Central Michigan
5) Sharrif Floyd DT Florida
6) D.J. Fluker T Alabama
7) Luke Joeckel T Texas A&M
8) Lane Johnson T Oklahoma
9) Dion Jordan DE Oregon
10) Eddie Lacy RB Alabama
11) E.J. Manuel QB Florida State
12) Dee Milliner CB Alabama
13) Barkevious Mingo DE Louisiana State
14) Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tennessee
15) Eric Reid S Louisiana State
16) Xavier Rhodes CB Florida State
17) Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri
18) Geno Smith QB West Virginia
19) Desmond Trufant CB Washington
20) Kenny Vaccaro S Texas
21) Chance Warmack G Alabama
22) Menelik Watson T Florida State
23) Bjoern Werner DE Florida State
This is actually down from the 26 who went last year.
Of the 26 who went last year:
All of the top 8 picks, and 18 of the top 20 showed up.
6 of the 26 kids fell to round 2 with Ruben Randle waiting the longest - the very last pick of the 2nd round (#63).
Devon Still waited the second longest, sitting in the room until #53 overall.
Of the 2013 invitees, there seem to be a couple names that could potentially push Randle for the distinction of waiting the longest in the "green room". Maybe they like the free food?
So who do you think waits the longest this year?