1. Kansas City - Luke Joekel, OT Texas A&M
Albert is playing on a one year deal, and could still possibly be traded. LT just makes the most sense here.
2. Jacksonville - Eric Fisher, OT Central Michigan
Simply put, Eugene Monroe
isn't very good, and he is a free agent after this year.
3. Oakland - Star Lotulelei, DT Utah
Oakland has many needs. Stopping the run is the most pressing. Could be Floyd here, but I have a feeling the Raiders
still have Star ranked higher.
4. Philadelphia - Dee Milliner, CB Alabama
Nnamdi was a huge bust, and they still need someone who can cover somebody, anybody.
5. Detroit - Ziggy Ansah, DE BYU
They have good DTs, but nobody on the outside. If they want those high picks on the inside to pay, they need another piece to the puzzle.
6. Miami - Lane Johnson, OT Oklahoma (Trade: Miami 12 and 42 for Cleveland 6)
Miami spent big this offseason, but they definately need an upgrade at LT. With two second rounders they can afford to move up.
7. Arizona - Chance Warmack, OG Alabama
Missing out on the top three LTs will hurt, but any O-Line help fits their needs.
8. Buffalo - Dion Jordan, DE Oregon
Jordan is the most athletic defensive player in the draft, and Buffalo has a terrible defense. He can be used as DE or OLB, and probably at both.
9. New York Jets
- Jarvis Jones, LB Georgia
The Jets have something like one OLB on their roster right now. They need to draft more than one.
10. Tennessee - Sharrif Floyd, DT Florida
Floyd will immediately help on the interior of the D-Line, which is something the Titans
11. San Diego - Tavon Austin, WR West Virginia
If they can get an LT, next best thing for Rivers is an explosive outlet guy.
12. Cleveland - Xavior Rhodes, CB Florida State
couldn't get Milliner at 6, so they trade back and get the next best corner and pick up a 2nd.
13. New York Jets - Barkevious Mingo, LB LSU (Trade: Tampa 13 for Revis)
Yep, they need lots of OLBs.
14. Carolina - Sheldon Richardson, DT Missouri
A popular pick for good reason.
15. New Orleans - Alec Ogletree, LB Georgia
need D, and lots of it.
16. St Louis - Jonathon Cooper, OG North Carolina
If he's still available, the Rams
won't think too hard on this one.
17. Pittsburgh - Tyler Eifert, TE Notre Dame
Lost too many offensive weapons this offseason, and the questionable return date for Miller leaves a big hole.
18. Dallas - Sylvester Williams, DT North Carolina
Dallas needs to stop the run. Badly.
19. New York Giants
- DJ Fluker, OT Alabama
I'm not sure if the Giants even played with a RT last year. Might help out Eli if they did.
20. Chicago - Manti Te'o, LB Notre Dame
Letting Urlacher go seems like it leaves the perfect opening for Te'o.
21. San Francisco - Kenny Vaccaro, S Texas (Trade: San Fran 34 and 61 for Cincinnati 21)
Niners have picks to burn, so they get aggresive and snag the best safety to replace Goldson.
22. St Louis - Cordarrelle Patterson, WR Tennessee
Just missed the safety they wanted, so they go for the playmaker on offense instead.
23. Minnesota - Keenan Allen, WR California
isn't enough all by himself. Vikes need more weapons.
24. Indianapolis - Desmond Trufant, CB Washington
Indy was in too many shootouts last year. Can't win 11 games again unless they can stop somebody, sometime.
25. Minnesota - Bjoern Werner, DE Florida State
Guy sort of reminds me of...well...Jared Allen
26. Green Bay - Eddie Lacy, RB Alabama
Have they had anybody reliable sine Ahman Green
27. Houston - Justin Hunter - WR Tennessee
need someone to make teams pay for creeping up on Foster, and Johnson can't play forever...can he?
28. Denver - Jamar Taylor, CB Boise State
Bronco fans will be having nightmares about balls flying over the heads of their secondary for awhile.
29. Philadelphia - Geno Smith, QB West Virginia (Trade: Philadelphia 35 and 101 for New England 29)
Long wait, finally over.
30. Atlanta - DJ Hayden, CB Houston
Have a potent offense, now the defense needs to catch up.
31. San Francisco - Datone Jones, DE UCLA
Might be getting a little old on the D-Line, and don't have any pressing needs.
32. Baltimore - Matt Elam, S Florida
No Ed Reed or Ray Lewis. Could go a couple ways here, but safety seems to be the best bet.
33. Jacksonville - Matt Barkley, QB USC
Gabbert is...well...worse than Eugene Monroe.
34. Cincinnati - Jonathan Cyprien, S Florida International
Do the Bengals
finally address a glaring hole in the back end?
35. New England - Margus Hunt, DE SMU
Pass rush please, and thank you.
36. Detroit - Robert Woods, WR USC
Calvin can't do it again by himself, can he?
37. Buffalo - Ryan Nassib, QB Syracuse (Trade: Buffalo 41 and 105 for Cincinnati 37)
jump ahead of Arizona to re-unite Coach and QB.
38. Arizona - EJ Manual, QB Florida State
They didn't want Nassib anyways.
39. New York Jets - DJ Swearinger, S South Carolina
They still need help at OLB.
40. Tennessee - Justin Pugh, OG Illinois
Went D-Line in the 1st, so now they help out CJ.
41. Cincinnati - Arthur Brown, LB Kansas State
Even as a backup to start the year, LB depth is a need.
42. Cleveland - Kyle Long, OG Oregon
Have good Tackles, Guards not so much.
43. Tampa Bay - Blidi Wreh-Wilson, CB Connecticut
Man, their secondary was awful last year.
44. Carolina - Shamarko Thomas, S Syracuse
Lots of hole to fill.
45. San Diego - Menelik Watson, OT Florida State
Missed out on LT in the first and get lucky to find one in the 2nd.
46. St Louis - Kevin Minter, LB LSU
Can't believe he is still available.
47. Dallas - Larry Worford, OG Kentucky
? How did Romo even survive last year?
48. Pittsburgh - John Jenkins, DT Georgia
He's really big.
49. New York Giants - Sio Moore, LB Connecticut
Bit thin in the LB corps for the G-Men.
50. Chicago - Kawann Short, DT Purdue
Need help on offense, but D seems to get all the attention in Chicago.
51. Washington - Jonathan Banks, CB Mississippi State
Did they stop anybody last year?
52. Minnesota - Johnathan Hankins - DT Ohio State
DTs are getting old in Minnesota.
53. Cincinnati - DeAndre Hopkins, WR Clemson
In case Sanu isn't the answer they have a fall back option waiting.
54. Miami - Montee Ball, RB Wisconsin
Can Lamar Miller be the bell cow?
55. Green Bay - Brian Winters, OG Kent State
Need to protect Rodgers a little better.
56. Seattle - Tank Carradine, DE Florida State
This team just doesn't have any holes.
57. Houston - Khaseem Greene, LB Rutgers
Linebacker depth for a team with few glaring holes.
58. Denver - Damontre Moore, DE Texas A&M
Need pash rush with Dummervil gone.
59. New England - Eric Reid, S LSU
Seem to be still looking for the right safety.
60. Atlanta - Gavin Escobar, TE San Diego State
Gonzalez came back, but just for one year.
61. Cincinnati - Terron Armstead, OT Arkansas- Pine Bluff
Bye Bye Andre.
62. Baltimore - Quinton Patton, WR Louisiana Tech
A steal here.
63. Kansas City - Terrance Williams, WR Baylor
64. Jacksonville - Travis Frederick, OC Wisconsin
65. Detroit - Darius Slay, CB Mississippi State
66. Oakland - Kevin Reddick, LB North Carolina
67. Philadelphia - Jesse Williams, DT Alabama
68. Cleveland - Travis Kelce, TE Cincinnati
69. Arizona - Sam Montgomery, DE LSU
70. Tennessee - Alex Okafor, DE Texas
71. Buffalo - Aaron Dobson, WR Marshall
72. New York Jets - Mike Glennon, North Carolina State
73. Tampa Bay - Brandon Williams, DT Missouri Southern State
74. San Francisco - Stedman Bailey, WR West Virginia
75. New Orleans - Jamie Collins, LB Southern Mississippi
76. San Diego - Andre Ellington, RB Clemson
77. Miami - Robert Alford, CB Southeastern Louisiana
78. St Louis - Le'veon Bell, RB Michigan State
79. Pittsburgh - Christine Michael, RB Texas A&M
80. Dallas - Williams Gholston, DE Michigan State
81. New York Giants - Logan Ryan, CB Rutgers
82. Miami - Cory Lemonier, DE Auburn
83. Minnesota - Jordan Poyer, CB Oregon State
84. Cincinnati - Giovani Bernard, RB North Carolina
85. Washington - Da'rick Rogers, WR Tennessee
86. Indianapolis - Phillip Thomas
, S Fresno State
87. Seattle - Vance Mcdonald, TE Rice
88. Green Bay - Kiko Alonso, LB Oregon
89. Houston - Akeem Spence, DT Illinois
90. Denver - David Bakhtiari, OT Colardo
91. Pittsburgh - JJ Wilcox, S Georgia Southern (RFA compensation for Sanders)
92. Atlanta - Michael Buchanan, DE Illinois
93. San Franciso - Dallas Thomas, OG Tennessee
94. Baltimore - Brian Schwenke, OC California
95. Houston - BW Webb, CB William & Mary
96. Kansas City - Jordan Reed, TE Florida
97. Tennessee - Markus Wheaton, WR Oregon State
This is a FanPost and does not necessarily reflect the views of Cincy Jungle's writers or editors. It does reflect the views of this particular fan though, which is as important as the views of Cincy Jungle's writers or editors.