Andy seems to be getting a lot of flack lately from fans. Also today there is an article with some concerns regarding his play under pressure against Pitt and Baltimore. In 2011 I remember people saying that he needed win in the division to be a real QB.
- In 2012 he did.
- In 2012 he also was 7th in league for TD passes!
- In 2012 he beat some good teams and closed the regular season 7-1 being a one point loss to the Cowboys.
- In 2012 He led our team to the playoffs again!
- In 2012 he went 329 of 528 for 3669 yards having 27 TD’s with only 16 int’s.
I'll take the above for 2013. I'd also be happy with some improvement of the implied concerns in the questions below.
Some questions that may help explain why concerns are being raised with Andy's performance.
1) Is the the team being prepared enough offensively against teams Pitt and Baltimore or teams with good defenses?
2) With the influx of rookie receivers last year did we have the right talent to be successful against top 10 defenses?
3) Is the influx of rookies on the line the problem causing 20% passes being under pressure?
4) Is inexperienced rookie receivers not separating the problem?
5) Could it be the coaches?
The team has 8 of 10 wins with running of 25 or more attempts. Or a more balanced attack.
6) Does every think the team was prepared offensively to be successful against Houston?
Having the game plan to not throw to A.J. in a playoff game to lose the second straight wild card game.