The offseason is supposed to be boring. Typically, if an NFL team is making headline news in June or July it's not for a good reason, just ask the Patriots. Aside from retirements, free agencrookie signings as well as Hard Knocks news, the AFC North has been fairly quiet.
Here's what has been going on around the division in case you were wondering, though.
- Steelers tight end Matt Spaeth credits his blue-collar roots for his success in the NFL.
- If Pittsburgh had a Mount Rushmore with enough space for six faces, which six would be carved into stone?
- It doesn't matter whether rookie Jarvis Jones starts or not.
- Cornerback Ladarius Webb is expected to be healthy by training camp.
- Baltimore Beatdown picks some of the best defensive plays in team history.
- Ravens 2013 season predictions.
- Jimmy Haslam is selling his minor-league baseball team.
- Dawgs By Nature grades the Browns offseason. Most readers gave them a B.
- Dawgs By Nature picks a face for each AFC North team. Bengals, unsurprisingly, are represented by A.J. Green.