HBO's Hard Knocks is set to premiere Tuesday night at 10 p.m. Indications are that the episode will open with the beginning of training camp and stretch to last week, prior to the team leaving for Atlanta by the end of last weekend.
Some of the storylines that we're hearing, according to multiple reports, are:
- Bengals WR A.J. Green and his bruised knee injury. In fact, we're fairly certain that Green will be featured, being one of the top players on the team.
- Cameras follow cornerback Adam Jones home to show a little bit of his personal life. Expect some highlights of Jones playing with his kids.
- Larry Black's dislocated ankle injury; the first major injury of 2013.
- Oklahoma drill. Because if they fail to include this... they won't. It's inconceivable.
- General introductions and drills.
- And we'll probably hear from Andy Dalton and Geno Atkins.
If you have HBO, the episode will re-air multiple times: Aug. 7 (6:30 p.m., 11:00 p.m.), Aug. 8 (2:00 p.m., 1:00 a.m.), Aug. 8 (10:00 a.m., midnight), Aug 10. (8:00 a.m., 11:45 p.m.), Aug. 11 (11:45 a.m.) and Aug. 12 (10:30 p.m., 2:45 a.m.).