The USA Today released a pie-chart per team, breaking down how team salaries are applied per position, with additional markers reserved for dead money and cap space.
The Bengals have a total cap spent of $126 million with 28.68 percent of the team's salary going to the Bengals defensive line.
You have to imagine tight end will eventually increase with the probable growth of Tyler Eifert and Jermaine Gresham's expiring contract after the 2014 season. And lord knows how wide receiver will skyrocket with A.J. Green's explosive deal that may earn more (per year) than what Geno Atkins signed two weeks ago.
Defensive backs with 17.01 percent of the team's salary isn't all that surprising, considering there's ten players in the secondary -- more players will add more salary).
What stands out to you?
More from Cincy Jungle:
- Mike Zimmer on the second half against the Bears: "We did some bonehead things"
- Four Downs Friday: Stars To Make Star-like Impressions
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals Injury Report
- Bengals fantasy sit/start advice Week 2
- Bengals All-Time Monday Night Football Record And Game-By-Game Result
- Bengals Thursday Practice Update: Whitworth And Ghee Practicing, Burfict Limited
- Linebacker James Harrison "Giving Insight" To Bengals For Preparation Against Steelers