Three things i think:
1. I think Andy Dalton was very nervous playing in a big Monday night game and his high throws early were the result. I am a Dalton supporter, but, my one pet peeve with him is how long it takes for him to settle down the nerves and get into a rhythm in big games. (Like the 2 playoff loses?) It's easy to forget how young this kid is...
2. I think we may have a running game after-all. BJGE was strong and Gio was awesome. And – Peko? What a lineup. Didn't I even see Sanu run a play from half-back?
3. I think we may be in trouble at linebacker. Especially in coverage over the middle. Our personnel don't matchup well...
Three things I know:
1. Giovani Bernard is awesome.
2. Our WR Coach has to reteach our WR's to hold without getting caught. (Gresham?)
3. Andy used the pump-fake effectively again this week. He needs to use it more often to divert these over-aggressive defenses.
Three things I hope for this week:
1. I hope we have a good scheme for putting pressure on Rodgers and covering over the middle.
2. I hope Robert Geathers is healthy for this game. We really, really, really need him to keep that fresh D-Line rotation for this game.
3. I hope the offense can take off some of the pressure for our defense this week.
What do you think, know, hope?