Three things i think:
1. I think the Packers will know who we are next time we play them.
2. I think A.J. Green is still recovering from his pre-season injury. He really isn't getting good separation from the defenders on a regular basis.
3. Geno Adkins is pulling so much attention on the D-Line that our other players are getting all the benefit.
Three things I know:
1. We won. I don't KNOW how... but, we Won!
2. Our defense is awesome. Kept us in the game.
3. Andy used the pump-fake effectively again this week on the TD pass to AJ. This is becoming a weekly revelation... love it!
Three things I hope for this week:
1. I hope we don't forget the Browns can play football!
2. I hope we don't have anymore injuries in our secondary.
3. I hope Tom Brady gets concussed this week!