Some of you hate these, some of you like these, some of you are like me, and think about this kind of stuff all season long. Anyway, hearing Marvin state that Andy is the guy, I know that Tahj Boyd in the first is now just a dream. So here is my mock that will make us better.
Of note, I do not think MJ93 will be back, nor do I think AC will be back, so those two thoughts are influencing my draft.
1. Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State - at 6'0", and 200 lbs, he has the ideal size everyone loves. He isn't quite the lockdown guy that Dennard is, but he is known for making big-time plays. He led the Big 12 with 6 interceptions.
2. La'el Collins, OT, LSU - Big Whit gets a fellow alum to pair up with. He's 6'5", 315 lbs, and was solid in both pass and run protection.
3. Weston Richberg, C, Colorado St. - He's 6'4", and 300 lbs, and has started 36 straight games. He was a Rimington Award finalist last year.
4. Terrance West, RB, Towson - at 5'11", and 223 lbs, he is a wrecking ball of a RB who ran for 2059 yards, and 41 TD's. Will be our next BJGE.
5. Taylor Hart, DE, Oregon - Second team all Pac 12, he is 6'6", and 290 lbs...a size Mike Zimmer loves. Finished the season with 75 tackles, and 3.5 sacks.
6. Dontae Johnson, CB/S, NC State - he's an interesting one. He's 6'2", and 195 lbs. Played CB this year, but with 82 tackles, he's not afraid to hit and could transition.
7. Tre Burton, FB/TE/WR, Florida - he is the guy we want Orson Charles to be. Did a little of everything for UF, and did it well. He's 6'3", 229 lbs, and had 56 yards rushing, and 445 yards receiving.