NFL Draft Day 1 (Round 1)
Radio City Music Hall in New York City
Start time: Thursday, May 8, 8 p.m.
TV: ESPN, NFL Network
Streaming: WatchESPN, NFL.com:
Live coverage of the NFL Draft on ESPN will be accessible via WatchESPN online at WatchESPN.com, on smartphones and tablets via the WatchESPN app and through ESPN on Xbox LIVE to Gold members, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and Roku for fans who receive ESPN's linear networks as part of their video subscription from an affiliate provider.
As for the NFL Network, starting at 8:00 PM ET NFL.com Live provides comprehensive online coverage of the first round of the NFL Draft. Matt "Money" Smith hosts alongside former NFL general manager Matt Millen. Additionally, NFL Network analysts Heath Evans, Charley Casserly and Akbar Gbajabiamila will join the show. NFL.com Live will combine their analysis of each pick while joining NFL Network's television broadcast throughout the night.
NFL Digital Media also has you covered with an array of options across multiple platforms and devices. NFL Mobile from Verizon, and the return of Draft Xtra on the NFL Mobile app each provide video access inside Radio City Music Hall, complete with interactive features.
NFL Network reporting from NFL Team Locations:
- Michelle Beisner - St. Louis Rams
- Albert Breer - Minnesota Vikings (Thursday) & Washington Redskins (Friday)
- Stacey Dales - New England Patriots
- Jeff Darlington - Jacksonville Jaguars (Thursday & Friday) & Miami Dolphins (Saturday)
- Alex Flanagan - Seattle Seahawks
- Rebecca Haarlow - Chicago Bears
- Rich Hollenberg - Atlanta Falcons
- Kimberley Jones - New York Giants (Thursday) & New York Jets (Saturday)
- Aditi Kinkhabwala - Cleveland Browns (Thursday), Baltimore Ravens (Friday) & Pittsburgh Steelers (Saturday)
- Randy Moss - New York Jets
- Desmond Purnell - Dallas Cowboys
- Omar Ruiz - Oakland Raiders (Thursday) & San Francisco 49ers (Friday & Saturday)
- Mike Silver - St. Louis Rams
- Ari Wolfe - Philadelphia Eagles
- Steve Wyche - Houston Texans
ESPN Radio will broadcast the NFL Draft live on Thursday, May 8, at 7 p.m. from Radio City Music Hall with host Dari Nowkhah, joined by analysts Louis Riddick and Mark Schlereth and ESPN.com senior NFL writer John Clayton. The group will interview draftees and team personnel. At 11:30 p.m., Freddie Coleman will host a post-first round show, joined by ESPN Insider Adam Caplan. The Draft on ESPN Radio will resume Friday, May 9, with Nowkhah, analysts Riddick and Schlereth and Clayton. Kevin Winter will host that night's post-draft coverage at 11 p.m., joined by Caplan.