Inspired by ephram's musical mock and HungryStripes's suggestion of a sitcom based draft. Here's something that will hopefully keep people entertained for the next 10 hours or so.
The Giants trade all their 2014 and 2015 picks to move up to the top of the draft and grab a once-in-a-lifetime prospect.
2. St. Louis Rams - M*A*S*H*
The NFC West is a war-zone and when placed in a situation like that, the best thing to do is laugh.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars - Simpsons
There is an area of Jacksonville called Springfield and The Simpsons are more than deserving of selection at this position.
4. Cleveland Browns - Soap
The on-going nonsensical soap opera that is the Cleveland Browns make an obvious choice here.
5. Oakland Raiders - Blackadder
A surprise pick, although that's the norm for the Raiders, the Black Hole get to cheer on the devious and cunning Blackadder.
6. Atlanta Falcons - Archer
Perhaps something of a reach but the Falcons can't resist pairing Matty Ice with the cool-as-ice Archer. Also made in Atlanta.
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Gilligan's Island
The Bucs have a rag-tag bunch of castaways on their roster, making this a perfect fit. Plus the name and everything.
8. Minnesota Vikings - Arrested Development
No other choice for the team boasting the most NFL player arrests since 2000.
9. Buffalo Bills - Trailer Park Boys
A not so subtle attempt to tap into the Canadian market for the Bills.
10. Detroit Lions - Home Improvement
Set in Detroit and featuring a jokey, over-confident protagonist. No parallels there...
11. Tennessee Titans - Friends
A vanilla pick for a vanilla franchise.
12. Houston Texans (From New York Giants) - Beavis and Butt-head
The troublesome Texan teens head to the NFL's youngest franchise.
13. St. Louis Rams - Family Guy
A once fresh and exciting team struggles to recapture its heyday.
14. Chicago Bears - The Bob Newhart Show
Quintessential Chicago, old school and no nonsense.
15. Pittsburgh Steelers - The Office (U.S.)
Set in Scranton not Pittsburgh but close enough. Draw all the Tomlin-Scott inferences you want.
16. Dallas Cowboys - King of the Hill
Mike Judge makes his second appearance going to a Texas team. I like to think that 'King of the Hill' is also how Jerry Jones refers to himself.
17. Baltimore Ravens - Veep
Selina Meyer is a former Maryland senator. A begrudgingly great pick for the Ravens.
18. New York Jets - 30 Rock
A decisive and controlling authority figure that wants to oversee everything?
19. Miami Dolphins - Golden Girls
They've both seen better days.
20. Arizona Cardinals - Curb Your Enthusiasm
Much like Larry David, Carson always knows how to make a bad situation worse.
21. Green Bay Packers - Happy Days
Wisconsin's most famous export. The Favre also jumped the shark with his multiple non-retirements.
22. Philadelphia Eagles - It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
No brainer. BPA and fills a need.
23. Kansas City Chiefs - Grace Under Fire
It was set in Missouri, that's about all I have to say about this pick.
24. Cincinnati Bengals - WKRP in Cincinnati
Unlike the real draft, a pretty much consensus pick for the Bengals.
25. San Diego Chargers - Weeds
The Chargers take a punt on a boom-or-bust hometown prospect with substance 'issues'.
26. Cleveland Browns - The Drew Carey Show
The Browns surprise everybody by making a solid, unadventurous pick.
27. New Orleans Saints - The Ren & Stimpy Show
Ren & Stimpy. Peyton & Ryan.
28. Carolina Panthers - The Andy Griffith Show
A great value pick celebrated all across North Carolina.
29. New England Patriots - Cheers
The Patriots manage to find a future HOF player at the bottom of the first.
30. San Francisco 49ers - Full House
The 49ers roster is packed with talent and much like the Olsen twins they have the Smith...twins.
31. Denver Broncos - South Park
Well, you've got to look out for your kids, right?
32. Seattle Seahawks - Frasier
A constant lack of sobriety has seen this former number one prospect slide to the bottom of the round.