For the second time in as many weeks, Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton is one of three nominations for the FedEx Air Player of the Week for his performance against the Detroit Lions. Dalton completed 24 of 34 passes for 372 yards passing, three touchdowns and a passer rating of 135.9.
Other nominations this week includes Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan and Carolina Panthers quarterback Robert Griffin III. Ryan threw for 273 yards and three touchdowns in their 31-23 win over the Buccaneers. Griffin completed 18 passes for 298 yards and two touchdowns during their 45-41 over the Chicago Bears.
Dalton was a nomination last week for his performance against the Buffalo Bills, along with Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Nick Foles and Newton. Foles won.
You can (and should) vote for Dalton here.
More from Cincy Jungle:
- Power Rankings Week 8 - A new team on top
- Names mean nothing in a quarterback league filled with fourth-quarter comebacks
- MNF OPEN THREAD: Minnesota Vikings at New York Giants
- Bengals CB Leon Hall headed to Injured Reserve and timeline for his eventual return
- Detroit's Familiar Injury Ghosts Rear Their Ugly Head On Bengals Once Again