Game: Cincinnati Bengals (3-2) at Buffalo Bills (2-3)
Time: 1:00 p.m. (ET)
Location: Ralph Wilson Stadium
Series Leader: Bills have won 10 of the past 11
Streak: Bills, 15-10
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 1-4. Marrone: 0-0
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Kevin Harlan, Solomon Wilcots, Boomer Esiason. SIRIUS: 113 (Cin.), 110 (Buf.). XM: 230 (Buf.)
SB Nation: Buffalo Rumblings
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Partly cloudy and 65 degrees [Weather Underground]
- Quarterback Andy Dalton is looking to record his second career win against the Bills.
- When Dalton records a passer rating of 100-plus, the Bengals are 10-1.
- Running back Giovani Bernard leads all rookies with 209 yards rushing this season.
- Since 2010, running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis is tied for third in the NFL with 33 rushing touchdowns; Green-Ellis has four career scores against the Bills.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green (193) needs seven receptions to reach 200 for his career.
- Tight end Jermaine Gresham (194), needs six reception to become the fifth tight end in franchise history with 200.
- Rookie Tyler Eifert and Gresham have combined for 39 receptions.
- Linebacker Vontaze Burfict leads the team with 50 tackles in 2013.
- Since 2012, defensive tackle Geno Atkins leads all NFL defensive tackles with 16 quarterback sacks.
- Defensive end Wallace Gilberry posted two sacks against the New England Patriots -- second-most in his career.
- Last week, cornerback Adam Jones posted his first interception since September 19, 2010.
- Linebacker James Harrison looks to record a quarterback sack in his third straight game against the Bills.
- The Bills are looking to record this third straight home win.
- Quarterback Thad Lewis is looking to make only his second career start, completing 22 of 32 passes for 204 yards with a touchdown and interception against the Steelers during his only start on December 30.
- Currently Buffalo leads the AFC with a 152.6 yards/game average on the ground.
- Since 2012, running back C.J. Spiller is averaging 5.5 yards/carry -- second-highest among all NFL running backs with at least 100 attempts. Spiller posted a 54-yard touchdown run last week, the second 50-plus yard touchdown of his career.
- Running back Fred Jackson tied a career-best with two rushing touchdowns last week.
- Jackson (4,540) has the third-most yards rushing in franchise history, trailing Hall of Famers Thurman Thomas (11,938) and O.J. Simpson (10,183).
- Wide receiver Stevie Johnson posted a career-high three touchdown reception against the Bengals on November 21, 2010. In two games against the Bengals, Johnson has 12 receptions for 195 yards receiving.
- Rookie wide receiver Robert Woods posted a career-high five receptions last week.
- Defense has a career-high nine interceptions this year and is tied for third-most sacks (18) in the NFL.
- Defensive end Mario Williams has 7.5 sacks in the past four games -- second-most in the NFL during that span.
- Rookie linebacker Kiko Alonso leads the team with 44 tackles.
|Total||330.2 (t-22nd)||348.6 (16th)|
|Scoring||18.8 (25th)||22.4 (19th)|
|Third Downs||41% (8th)||30% (30th)|
|Rushing||99.4 (19th)||152.6 (3rd)|
|Rushing TDs||5 (t-6th)||5 (t-6th)|
|20-Yard Runs||1 (t-24th)||4 (t-8th)|
|Passing||230.8 (18th)||196.0 (28th)|
|Passing TDs||5 (t-25th)||5 (t-25th)|
|Sacks Allowed||11 (t-21st)||15 (t-6th)|
|20-yard Passes||16 (17th)||12 (t-27th)|
|Total||316.8 (8th)||377.4 (21st)|
|Scoring||17.4 (7th)||26.0 (20th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||33% (t-7th)||40% (21st)|
|Rushing||95.6 (10th)||116.0 (22nd)|
|Rushing TDs||2 (t-4th)||2 (t-4th)|
|Passing||221.2 (11th)||261.4 (18th)|
|Passing TDs||6 (t-11th)||9 (t-18th)|
|Sacks||13 (t-14th)||18 (t-3rd)|
|QB Rating||76.7 (11th)||73.1 (7th)|
|Interceptions||5 (t-17th)||9 (1st)|
|Kickoff Return||24.1 (12th)||18.5 (31st)|
|Punt Return||6.5 (23rd)||10.1 (8th)|
|Punting (Net)||40.5 (14th)||35.2 (31st)|
|Punts Inside the 20||9 (t-8th)||10 (7th)|