Game: Cleveland Browns (4-5) at Cincinnati Bengals (6-4)
Time: 1:00 p.m (ET)
Location: Paul Brown Stadium
Series Leader: Bengals, 42-38
Streak: Browns have won the past two games.
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 14-7. Chudzinksi: 1-0
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Marv Albert, Rich Gannon. SIRIUS: 158 (Cle.), 86 (Cin.). XM: 86 (Cin.).
SB Nation: Dawgs by Nature
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Change of rain and 58 degrees [Weather Underground]
- The Bengals are an undefeated 4-0 at home this year.
- Since week six, quarterback Andy Dalton is averaging 329.2 yards per game, third-most in the NFL.
- When Dalton records a passer rating over 100, the Bengals are 13-1 (.929).
- Dalton is 2-0 at home against the Browns, completing 45 of 62 passes (72.6 percent) for 588 yards passing with four touchdowns and two picks.
- Running back Giovani Bernard, who has scored three touchdowns in the past two games, leads all AFC rookies with 723 yards from scrimmage (419 rushing, 304 reception).
- Wide receiver A.J. Green looks to post 100 yards receiving in his sixth straight game this week -- his six total 100-yard receiving games is the most in the NFL.
- Green, who is averaging 101.3 yards receiving per game, has four touchdowns in the past five games against the Browns.
- Wide receiver Marvin Jones posted a career-high four touchdown receptions in his most recent game at home.
- Defense allowed 311.4 yards/game, second fewest in the AFC.
- Linebacker Vontaze Burfict leads the team with 102 tackles.
- Linebacker Vincent Rey is the first play in franchise history with three sacks and an interception in a single-game.
- Defensive end Carlos Dunlap tied a career-best with two quarterback sacks last week.
- With a win, the Browns will match their win total in 2012.
- In his past two starts, quarterback Jason Campbell has completed 45 of 71 passes for 555 yards passing and five touchdowns for a passer rating of 110.9. Campbell is the first Browns quarterback since 1967 to register a passer rating of 100 or more in his first two starts with the team.
- Running back Willis McGahee ranks fourth among all active NFL running backs with 8,359 yards rushing and ranks third among active players with 64 rushing touchdowns.
- Running back Chris Ogbonnaya has a career-best 28 receptions in 2013.
- Wide receiver Josh Gordon is averaging 85 yards receiving per game against the Bengals.
- Wide receiver Greg Little had a career-best seven catches for 122 yards receiving last week.
- Wide receiver Davone Bess tied a career-high two touchdowns last week against the Ravens.
- Tight end Jordan Cameron has six receiving touchdowns, which is tied for second-most by a tight end in franchise history for a single-season.
- Cornerback Joe Haden posted his first interception of the season against the Baltimore Ravens.
- Linebacker D'Qwell Jackson leads the team with 79 tackles.
|Total||378.6 (8th)||316.8 (25th)|
|Scoring||23.4 (17th)||19.1 (26th)|
|Third Downs||41% (9th)||33% (28th)|
|Rushing||108.1 (18th)||81.6 (26th)|
|Rushing TDs||7 (t-15th)||1 (32nd)|
|20-Yard Runs||4 (t-19th)||4 (t-19th)|
|Passing||270.5 (7th)||235.2 (16th)|
|Passing TDs||18 (t-6th)||16 (t-11th)|
|Sacks Allowed||26 (t-18th)||30 (t-25th)|
|20-yard Passes||39 (t-3rd)||25 (t-22nd)|
|Total||311.4 (4th)||315.7 (5th)|
|Scoring||18.6 (6th)||21.9 (11th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||37% (12th)||46% (29th)|
|Rushing||102.0 (9th)||98.2 (6th)|
|Rushing TDs||4 (t-6th)||9 (t-22nd)|
|Passing||209.4 (7th)||217.4 (10th)|
|Passing TDs||13 (t-9th)||13 (t-9th)|
|Sacks||30 (7th)||31 (t-5th)|
|QB Rating||78.5 (8th)||82.4 (12th)|
|Interceptions||9 (t-16th)||6 (t-24th)|
|Kickoff Return||24.7 (t-9th)||26.8 (4th)|
|Punt Return||7.9 (19th)||10.3 (12th)|
|Punting (Net)||40.6 (10th)||23.0 (t-24th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||18 (t-6th)||16 (t-13th)|