Game: Cincinnati Bengals (6-3) at Baltimore Ravens (3-5)
Time: 1:00 p.m (ET)
Location: M&T Bank Stadium
Series Leader: Ravens, 19-15
Streak: Ravens have won four of the past five.
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 11-9. Harbaugh: 6-4
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf. SIRIUS: 125 (Cin.), 86 (Bal.). XM: 86 (Bal.).
SB Nation: Baltimore Beatdown
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Partly cloudy and 61 degrees [Weather Underground]
- The Cincinnati Bengals have won four of the past five games.
- Quarterback Andy Dalton is 25-16 as a starter; highest winning percentage by a Bengals quarterback in franchise history (minimum 20 starts).
- In his past four games, Dalton has 1,372 yards passing with 11 touchdowns, five interceptions and 102.2 passer rating.
- Dalton is looking to generate 300 yards passing or more for a fifth straight game.
- Running back Giovani Bernard leads all rookies with 628 yards from scrimmage.
- Bernard posted a career-high two rushing touchdowns last week.
- Running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis had 91 yards rushing and a touchdown in his last game against the Baltimore Ravens.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green aims to record 100 yards receiving for his fifth straight game.
- Green averages 95.8 yards/receiving per game this season -- second in the NFL.
- Wide receiver Marvin Jones posted a touchdown reception in his last game against the Ravens.
- Wide receiver Andrew Hawkins posted a career-high eight receptions in his last game against the Baltimore Ravens.
- In his last game against the Baltimore Ravens, defensive end Michael Johnson had two quarterback sacks.
- The Ravens have won eight of their past ten games at home against the AFC North.
- Quarterback Joe Flacco, who needs 200 yards to reach 20,000 yards for his career, is 4-1 at home against the Bengals.
- Flacco, also 17-6 record in November (fifth-best in Super Bowl era), is 12-4 in his career at home against the AFC North.
- Running back Ray Rice has eight career touchdowns in ten meetings against the Bengals, most against any team.
- Since entering the league in 2008, Rice leads all NFL running backs with 338 receptions -- Ravens are 14-3 when Rice has 100 yards receiving.
- Wide receiver Torrey Smith is averaging 88.4 yards per game in 2013, fourth-best in the AFC.
- Rookie wide receiver Marlon Brown had a career-high two touchdown receptions last week.
- Tight end Dallas Clark needs two receptions to become the ninth tight end to reach 500 for a career.
- Linebacker Terrell Suggs has at least one quarterback sack in seven of eight games in 2013.
- Linebacker Daryl Smith leads the team with 71 tackles.
- Punt returner Tandon Doss has a 17.8 yard average on punt returns in 2013, best in the AFC.
|Total||380.2 (9th)||322.4 (23rd)|
|Scoring||24.1 (14th)||21.0 (t-21st)|
|Third Downs||43% (6th)||38% (17th)|
|Rushing||106.8 (19th)||71.6 (29th)|
|Rushing TDs||7 (t-14th)||5 (t-20th)|
|20-Yard Runs||4 (t-17th)||2 (t-28th)|
|Passing||273.4 (7th)||250.8 (15th)|
|Passing TDs||16 (t-6th)||10 (t-21st)|
|Sacks Allowed||21 (14th)||25 (t-21st)|
|20-yard Passes||35 (3rd)||31 (8th)|
|Total||325.0 (5th)||339.5 (10th)|
|Scoring||18.4 (6th)||21.5 (10th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||40% (19th)||33% (4th)|
|Rushing||103.9 (10th)||100.4 (8th)|
|Rushing TDs||4 (t-6th)||1 (1st)|
|Passing||221.1 (11th)||239.1 (14th)|
|Passing TDs||11 (t-10th)||14 (t-17th)|
|Sacks||25 (t-10th)||28 (7th)|
|QB Rating||80.5 (9th)||96.6 (26th)|
|Interceptions||7 (t-19th)||4 (t-27th)|
|Kickoff Return||24.7 (12th)||25.4 (t-9th)|
|Punt Return||7.3 (20th)||16.7 (1st)|
|Punting (Net)||41.5 (7th)||37.6 (t-27th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||18 (t-4th)||14 (t-15th)|