A few notes from Pro Football Focus after Cincinnati's 42-14 win over the Minnesota Vikings.
- Andy Dalton earned his third-best grade of the season and a positive grade in his third straight game. Additionally, Dalton has scored a grade of +5.2 in three of the past four home games. Dalton completed all six of his passes during intermediate (10-19) yard range between the numbers, accumulating 99 yards and a touchdown.
- Dalton was pressured on eight of 41 drops (19.5 percent); roughly six percent less than normal and the second consecutive week that he's been pressured less than 20 percent of his drops.
- Anthony Collins allowed three hurries in pass protection and Kyle Cook, Alex Smith and Andre Smith "lost more than they won" in the run blocking game. Kevin Zeitler played 56 snaps on offense and scored a positive grade in pass protection and run blocking.
- Of the 13 passes that targeted him, A.J. green posted seven receptions with 17 yards generated after the catch. Mohamed Sanu and Marvin Jones caught 10 of their 12 combined targets for 120 yards receiving and 25 yards after the reception.
- During Giovani Bernard's 41-yard screen pass, the rookie running back forced four missed tackles.
- Linebacker Michael Boley played 23 snaps and recorded the highest run defense grade for the Bengals.
- Vincent Rey combined to blitz the quarterback four times with three resulting in a quarterback sack.
- Margus Hunt, Wallace Gilberry and Michael Johnson combined for 72 pass rushes and only four hurries.
- The Bengals recorded a combined pass coverage score of +10.2 with Adam Jones leading the defense with a 3.2 in pass coverage. Jones allowed three receptions on five targets for 20 yards receiving and a handful of pass deflections.
- Dre Kirkpatrick allowed two receptions and broke up another pass, but was responsible for Jarius Wright's 36-yard touchdown in the first quarter.
- Chris Crocker was targeted six times but allowed four receptions for 17 yards.