Game: Indianapolis Colts (8-4) at Cincinnati Bengals (8-4)
Time: 1:00 p.m. (ET)
Location: Paul Brown Stadium
Series Leader: Colts, 16-9
Streak: Colts have won seven of the past eight
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 1-4. Pagano: 0-0
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf. SIRIUS: 125 (Ind.), 86 (Cin.). XM: 86 (Cin.).
SB Nation: Stampede Blue
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Wintery mix, show, "ice pellets" and 31 degrees at kickoff [Weather Underground]
- Quarterback Andy Dalton now has 3,144 yards passing in 2013 and joins Peyton Manning as the only quarterbacks in NFL history with at least 3,000 yards passing in the first three years of a career.
- In his only meeting against the Colts (2011), Dalton completed 25 of 32 passes (78.1 percent) for 264 yards with a touchdown and a passer rating of 11.5.
- Dalton has 11 scores and five picks in five home games this year.
- Running back Giovani Bernard leads all AFC rookies with 875 yards from scrimmage.
- Running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis recorded a season-high 92 yards rushing last week against the Chargers.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green has reached 1,000 yards receiving in three consecutive years. He's also tied for the league-lead with six 100-yard receiving games.
- Tight end Jermaine Gresham has 13 receptions for 108 yards receiving with a touchdown in two career games against the Colts.
- Bengals defense is allowing 314.8 yards per game, third-fewest in the AFC.
- Linebacker Vontaze Burfict leads the team with 131 tackles (159 according to the team).
- Cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick posted his first career interception last week against the Chargers.
- Defensive end Wallace Gilberry has 3.5 quarterback sacks in the past four games.
- Defensive end Michael Johnson generated a sack and fumble recovery in his last game against the Colts.
- The Colts have won five of their past six games that were played in December.
- Quarterback Andrew Luck has 7,167 yards passing in his career, fourth-most in the first two seasons of a career in NFL history.
- Luck (10) has the most game-winning drives by a quarterback in the fourth quarter and overtime in the first two seasons of a career since 1970.
- Since 2012, Luck has nine rushing touchdowns -- most by an AFC quarterback.
- Running back Donald Brown is averaging 5.0 yards/rush against the Bengals in his career.
- In his only career meeting against the Bengals (w/ Cleveland on Sept. 16, 2012), running back Trent Richardson rushed for 109 yards on 19 carries with a touchdown.
- Wide receiver T.Y. Hilton (791) needs 71 yards receiving to suprass his rookie season total from last year (861).
- Tight end Coby Fleener has already set a career high in receptions (44), yards receiving (544) and touchdowns (4) this season.
- Linebacker Robert Mathis (15.5) needs a sack to surpass Dwight Freeney (16 in 2004) for most sacks by a Colts player in a single season (since 1982).
- Mathis has 4.5 sacks in five career games against the Bengals.
- Cornerback Cassius Vaughn had a career-high two picks last week.
- Linebacker Jerrell Freeman leads the team with 97 tackles.
|Total||363.7 (12th)||333.5 (20th)|
|Scoring||24.3 (12th)||23.8 (t-14th)|
|Third Downs||39% (10th)||38% (16th)|
|Rushing||112.6 (18th)||109.4 (20th)|
|Rushing TDs||8 (t-19th)||12 (t-6th)|
|20-Yard Runs||4 (t-27th)||7 (t-16th)|
|Passing||251.1 (11th)||224.1 (20th)|
|Passing TDs||22 (t-8th)||15 (t-23rd)|
|Sacks Allowed||26 (6th)||29 (t-9th)|
|20-yard Passes||44 (t-8th)||35 (t-19th)|
|Total||314.8 (6th)||367.2 (22nd)|
|Scoring||18.0 (5th)||22.8 (12th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||36% (11th)||40% (21st)|
|Rushing||101.1 (8th)||128.6 (28th)|
|Rushing TDs||4 (t-3rd)||10 (t-17th)|
|Passing||213.8 (8th)||238.7 (17th)|
|Passing TDs||15 (8th)||17 (t-9th)|
|Sacks||36 (9th)||30 (t-18th)|
|QB Rating||74.5 (4th)||88.1 (20th)|
|Interceptions||13 (t-12th)||11 (t-18th)|
|Kickoff Return||24.5 (9th)||24.2 (12th)|
|Punt Return||8.0 (24th)||9.3 (14th)|
|Punting (Net)||41.6 (5th)||38.2 (25th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||23 (t-9th)||17 (t-17th)|