Game: New York Jets (4-3) at Cincinnati Bengals (5-2)
Time: 4:05 p.m. (ET)
Location: Paul Brown Stadium
Series Leader: Jets, 15-7
Streak: Jets have won eight of the past nine games
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 1-5. Ryan: 3-0
Broadcast: CBS (4:05 PM ET): Kevin Harlan, Solomon Wilcots. SIRIUS: 117 (NYJ), 86 (Cin.). XM: 86 (Cin.).
SB Nation: Gang Green Nation
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Party cloud and 50 degrees [Weather Underground]
- Bengals are looking to record their fifth straight win at home, dating back to 2012.
- Quarterback Andy Dalton, looking for his 25th career win as a starter, passed for over 300 yards, three touchdowns, and a passer rating over 100 in each of his past two games.
- During the team's past four wins at home, Dalton has compiled a passer rating of 89.9.
- The Bengals are 12-1 when Dalton has a passer rating over 100.
- Running back Giovani Bernard leads all rookies with 497 yards from scrimmage.
- Running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis has four rushing touchdowns in his past three games against the Jets.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green posted a career-long 82-yard touchdown reception last week.
- Since 2012, Green has 16 receiving touchdowns, currently tied for second-most in the NFL.
- Tight end Jermaine Gresham (200) is the fifth tight end in franchise history to generated 200 or more receptions for his career.
- Gresham and Tyler Eifert have combined for 50 receptions, most in the NFL for a tight end duo this year.
- Since 2012, defensive tackle Geno Atkins leads all NFL defensive tackles with 16.5 quarterback sacks.
NEW YORK JETS
- Including the playoffs, the Jets are looking to post their fifth straight win against the Bengals.
- Rookie quarterback Geno Smith is the only quarterback since the 1970 merger with four game-winning drives in the fourth quarter or overtime in his first seven career games.
- Smith completed 16 of 20 passes (80 percent) for 199 yards passing with three touchdowns and no picks in his last road start.
- Running back Chris Ivory (104) registered his fourth career game with 100 yards rushing, and first as a Jet, last week against the Patriots.
- In his only meeting against the Bengals (w/ New Orleans on Dec. 5, 2010), Ivory rushed for 117 yards on 15 carries and two touchdowns.
- Wide receiver Jeremy Kerley had a career-high eight receptions last week or a season-best 97 yards and a touchdown.
- Wide receiver Stephen Hill is averaging 16.7 yards/reception in 2013.
- Tight end Jeff Cumberland has a touchdown reception in two of his three games on the road.
- Defense has allowed the second-fewest yards per game (302.6) in the AFC this year.
- Defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson has a career-best six quarterback sacks this season.
- Linebacker David Harris leads the team with 57 tackles.
- Cornerback Antonio Cromartie posted an interception in his last game against the Bengals.
- Safety Antonio Allen returned an interception 23 yards for a touchdown last week.
|Total||365.0 (12th)||343.3 (15th)|
|Scoring||21.1 (22nd)||19.1 (24th)|
|Third Downs||41% (9th)||40% (11th)|
|Rushing||102.7 (18th)||124.3 (11th)|
|Rushing TDs||5 (t-11th)||3 (t-21st)|
|20-Yard Runs||3 (t-17th)||3 (t-17th)|
|Passing||262.3 (9th)||219.0 (t-21st)|
|Passing TDs||11 (t-11th)||8 (t-20th)|
|Sacks Allowed||15 (t-9th)||25 (28th)|
|20-yard Passes||26 (t-8th)||26 (t-8th)|
|Total||334.3 (9th)||302.6 (4th)|
|Scoring||19.3 (t-7th)||23.1 (19th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||42% (26th)||34% (4th)|
|Rushing||97.9 (8th)||77.7 (2nd)|
|Rushing TDs||3 (t-8th)||5 (t-15th)|
|Passing||236.4 (13th)||224.9 (10th)|
|Passing TDs||11 (t-17th)||10 (t-13th)|
|Sacks||18 (16th)||24 (3rd)|
|QB Rating||83.2 (13th)||87.2|
|Interceptions||5 (t-19th)||2 (t-31st)|
|Kickoff Return||24.4 (13th)||20.0 (29th)|
|Punt Return||7.6 (t-19th)||9.4 (12th)|
|Punting (Net)||41.1 (11th)||38.0 (t-26th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||13 (t-6th)||11 (t-16th)|