Game: Green Bay Packers (1-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-1)
Time: 1:00 p.m. (ET)
Location: Paul Brown Stadium
Series Leader: Bengals, 6-5
Streak: Bengals have won the past two
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 2-0. McCarthy: 1-0
Broadcast: FOX (1:00 PM ET): Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Pam Oliver (Field reporter). Westwood One: Tom Franklin, Mark Malone. SIRIUS: 135 (GB), 86 (Cin.). XM: 86 (Cin.)
SB Nation: Acme Packing Company
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: 67 degrees and clear [Weather Underground]
- Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis registered his 80th career regular season win last week, most in franchise history.
- Bengals have won four of the past five games at home, dating back to 2012.
- Cincinnati has won six of the past eight games against the NFC.
- In his past five games at home, Dalton has generated ten touchdowns and only one interception for a passer rating of 97.8.
- In his past six games against the NFC, Dalton has 13 touchdowns, four interceptions, and a passer rating of 100.5.
- The Bengals are 9-1 when Dalton has a passer rating of 100 or better.
- Running back Giovani Bernard became the first Bengals rookie to score a rushing and receiving touchdown in the same game since Craig Taylor (Nov. 19, 1989).
- Wide receiver A.J. Green has three touchdowns in the past two games against the NFC.
- Tight end Jermaine Gresham was tied for a team-high with six catches last week.
- Rookie Tyler Eifert had a career-long 61-yard reception against the Steelers.
- Linebacker Vontaze Burfict leads the team with 17 tackles this season.
- Since 2012, defensive tackle Geno Atkins leads all defensive tackles in the NFL with 13.5 sacks.
- Defensive end Michael Johnson has 3.5 sacks in his past four games against the NFC.
- Safety Reggie Nelson posted his first interception of the year last week and the 17th of his career last week.
GREEN BAY PACKERS
- The Packers became the first team in NFL history with a 450-plus yard passer (Aaron Rodgers, 480) and 125-plus yard rusher (James Starks, 132) in the same game.
- Quarterback Aaron Rodgers has won eight of his previous ten starts against the AFC, including the Super Bowl. In those 10 starts, Rodgers has completed 216 of 344 passes for 2,746 yards with 28 touchdowns and three picks for a passer rating of 111.2.
- Including the postseason, the Packers are 30-2 (.938) when Rodgers starts and has a passer rating of 115 or better.
- Rodgers becomes the third quarterback in NFL history with two streaks of three touchdowns or more in five consecutive games (Tom Brady, Peyton Manning).
- Packers had two 100-yard receivers last week: James Jones (11 catches, 178 yards) and Randall Cobb (9 catches, 128 yards).
- Since 2012, Jones leads the NFL with 14 receiving touchdowns.
- Cobb has 100-plus yards receiving and/or a receiving touchdown in 11 of his past 13 games.
- Wide receiver Jordy Nelson is tied for first among NFL receivers with 25 receiving touchdowns since 2011.
- Linebacker Clay Matthews recorded his first career sack against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sept. 20, 2009.
- Since 2010, cornerback Tramon Williams has 15 interceptions, tied for second-most in the NFL (including the playoffs)
|Total||373.5 (12th)||482.5 (1st)|
|Scoring||20.5 (t-18th)||33 (2nd)|
|Third Downs||50% (t-4th)||40% (t-13th)|
|Rushing||95.0 (t-17th)||101.0 (16th)|
|Rushing TDs||2 (t-2nd)||2 (t-2nd)|
|20-Yard Runs||0 (t-last)||2 (t-2nd)|
|Passing||278.5 (13th)||381.5 (2nd)|
|Passing TDs||3 (t-13th)||7 (t-2nd)|
|Sacks Allowed||1 (t-2nd)||6 (t-22nd)|
|20-yard Passes||6 (t-19th)||12 (t-2nd)|
|Total||300.5 (7th)||458.0 (29th)|
|Scoring||17.0 (t-8th)||27.0 (24th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||35% (t-11th)||41% (18th)|
|Rushing||62.5 (7th)||99.0 (17th)|
|Rushing TDs||1 (t-11th)||1 (t-11th)|
|Passing||238.0 (14th)||359.0 (30th)|
|Passing TDs||3 (t-13th)||6 (t-28th)|
|Sacks||2 (t-26th)||3 (t-23rd)|
|QB Rating||82.6 (13th)||116.6 (30th)|
|Interceptions||2 (t-11th)||1 (t-19th)|
|Fumble Recoveries||1 (t-13th)||0 (t-23rd)|
|Forced Fumbles||1 (t-18th)||0 (t-23rd)|
|Kickoff Return||17.0 (t-25th)||12.8 (29th)|
|Punt Return||6.7 (16th)||12.0 (9th)|
|Punting (Net)||43.7 (9th)||42.3 (17th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||3 (t-18th)||2 (t-24th)|