Game: New England Patriots (4-0) at Cincinnati Bengals (2-2)
Time: 1:00 p.m. (ET)
Location: Paul Brown Stadium
Series Leader: Patriots, 14-8
Streak: Patriots have won seven of the past eight
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 0-4. Belichick: 13-3
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf. SIRIUS: 158 (NE), 92 (Cin.). XM: 225 (Cin.).
SB Nation: Pats Pulpit
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: 13 percent chance of rain, 70 degrees [Weather Underground]
- The Bengals have won five of their past six games at Paul Brown Stadium.
- In his past six games at home, quarterback Andy Dalton has completed 112 of 181 passes (61.9 percent) for 1,208 yards passing with 12 touchdowns and two interceptions for a passer rating of 99.0.
- The Bengals are 10-1 when Dalton has a passer rating of 100 or better.
- Rookie running back Giovani Bernard has a rushing touchdown in two of his past three games.
- Since 2011, wide receiver A.J. Green has 21 touchdown receptions; tied for second-most among all AFC wide receivers during that span (Eric Decker 22, Wes Welker 21).
- Tight end Jermaine Gresham (187) needs 13 receptions to become the fifth tight end in franchise history with 200. In his last game against the Patriots, Gresham recorded a touchdown grab.
- Linebacker Vontaze Burfict leads the team with 42 tackles in 2013.
- Since 2012, defensive tackle Geno Atkins leads all NFL defensive tackles with 15 quarterback sacks.
- Defensive end Carlos Dunlap has three sacks in his past three games, including 1.5 last week against the Browns.
- In his last game against the New England Patriots, Terence Newman posted an interception (with the Dallas Cowboys).
- Cornerback Leon Hall recorded an interception in his last game against the New England Patriots.
- Adam Jones returned a punt 81 yards for a touchdown against the Patriots on Dec. 31, 2006 (with the Titans)
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
- Dating back to 2012, the Patriots have won 13 of the past 14 regular season games and look to record their seventh straight win on the road.
- Quarterback Tom Brady has a touchdown pass in 52 consecutive games, second-longest streak in NFL history (Drew Brees, 54).
- In his career against the Bengals, Brady is 4-0 and has completed 83 of 119 passes (69.7 percent) for 937 yards passing, ten touchdowns and two interceptions for a passer rating of 114.
- Brady only needs two touchdowns to surpass Hall of Fame quarterback Fran Tarkenton (342) for fourth-most in NFL history.
- Running back LeGarrette Blount scored a 47-yard touchdown last week; his first with the Patriots and second-longest in his career.
- Tight end Rob Gronkowski scored his first career touchdown against the Bengals on Sept. 12, 2010.
- Wide receiver Julian Edelman posted a career-high 118 yards receiving against the Falcons and looks to post his seven receptions or more in five consecutive games.
- In his past two games, wide receiver Kenbrell Thompkins has nine receptions for 168 yard receiving and three touchdowns.
- Rookie defensive tackle Joe Vellano registered his first quarterback sack last week.
- Defensive end Chandler Jones has a sack in two of his past three games.
- In his past three games, cornerback Aqib Talib has four interceptions and a forced fumble.
|Total||327.5 (22nd)||367.2 (11th)|
|Scoring||20.2 (22nd)||22.2 (20th)|
|Third Downs||42% (10th)||42% (9th)|
|Rushing||83.8 (22nd)||125.0 (11th)|
|Rushing TDs||4 (t-7th)||1 (t-24th)|
|20-Yard Runs||0 (t-30th)||6 (4th)|
|Passing||243.8 (15th)||242.2 (17th)|
|Passing TDs||5 (t-20th)||7 (t-9th)|
|Sacks Allowed||7 (t-5th)||7 (t-5th)|
|20-yard Passes||14 (t-14th)||12 (t-20th)|
|Total||334.0 (13th)||346.0 (16th)|
|Scoring||20.2 (10th)||14.2 (6th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||39% (20th)||36% (11th)|
|Rushing||99.0 (t-11th)||105.0 (14th)|
|Rushing TDs||2 (t-10th)||1 (t-3rd)|
|Passing||235.0 (t-13th)||241.0 (17th)|
|Passing TDs||6 (t-12th)||4 (t-6th)|
|Sacks||9 (t-20th)||9 (t-20th)|
|QB Rating||82.8 (12th)||70.1 (7th)|
|Interceptions||4 (t-14th)||5 (t-10th)|
|Fumble Recoveries||3 (t-9th)||3 (t-9th)|
|Forced Fumbles||2 (t-26th)||5 (t-4th)|
|Kickoff Return||20.9 (24th)||21.0 (23rd)|
|Punt Return||6.9 (19th)||12.1 (5th)|
|Punting (Net)||41.1 (11th)||40.1 (16th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||7 (t-12th)||8 (t-8th)|