Game: Baltimore Ravens (8-7) at Cincinnati Bengals (10-5)
Time: 1:00 p.m. (ET)
Location: Paul Brown Stadium
Series Leader: Bengals, 20-15
Streak: Ravens have won five of the past six.
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 11-10. Harbaugh: 7-4
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Jim Nantz, Phil Simms. Westwood One: Tom McCarthy, Rod Woodson. SIRIUS: 134 (Bal.), 86 (Cin.). XM: 86 (Cin.).
SB Nation: Baltimore Beatdown
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: 40 degrees with a 24 percent chance of snow [Weather Underground]
- The Bengals have clinched their first division title since 2009 and are looking to finish with an undefeated 8-0 record at home this season.
- Last week, the Bengals became the third team in NFL history to score 40-plus points in four consecutive home games during a single season ('52 Lions, '00 Rams).
- Quarterback Andy Dalton (4,015 yards passing, 31 touchdowns) needs 117 yards passing and two passing touchdowns to break the single-season record in both categories.
- In his past four games played in December, Dalton has generated 10 touchdowns and only one interception for a passer rating of 108.1.
- The Bengals are 15-1 when Dalton generates a quarterback rating of 100 or better.
- Rookie running back Giovani Bernard posted an 18-yard touchdown reception in his last game against the Baltimore Ravens.
- Since 2010, running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis has generated 37 rushing touchdowns, fourth-most in the NFL.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green (3,772) needs 15 yards receiving to surpass Torry Holt (3,786) for second-most receiving yards in the first three seasons of a career.
- Green needs six receptions to become the third Bengals player to reach 100 receptions in a season.
- In his last game against the Ravens, Green posted 151 yards receiving with eight receptions, including a 51-yard touchdown reception (Hail Mary).
- Vontaze Burfict leads the team with 157 tackles.
- The Ravens are looking to reach the postseason for a sixth straight season.
- Quarterback Joe Flacco (3,720) needs 280 yards passing to join Vinny Testaverde (4,177 in '96) as the only players in franchise history to reach 4,000 in a single-season.
- Flacco has a 24-11 record as a starting quarterback against the AFC North.
- Running back Ray Rice has seven touchdowns in the past six games against the Bengals.
- The Ravens are 14-4 (.778) when Rice has 100 yards rushing or more.
- Wide receiver Torrey Smith (1,101) has already surpassed 1,000 yards receiving and needs 101 yards receiving to surpass Michael Jackson (1,201 in '96) for most in a single-season in franchise history.
- Tight end Dennis Pitta has two touchdown receptions in his past three games against the Bengals.
- Linebacker Terrell Suggs (10) has reached 10-plus sacks for a fifth time in his career.
- Linebacker Daryl Smith is one of three players with at least five sacks and three picks in '13.
- Safety James Ihedigbo posted a career-best two interceptions in his last game against the Bengals.
- Since 2012, kickoff returner Jacoby Jones has four kickoff returns for a touchdown, tied for most in the NFL.
- Kicker Justin Tucker has made 33 of 34 field goals this year.
|Total||366.8 (10th)||313.1 (29th)|
|Scoring||26.4 (7th)||20.2 (26th)|
|Third Downs||40% (11th)||37% (18th)|
|Rushing||109.6 (21st)||85.4 (28th)|
|Rushing TDs||13 (t-14th)||7 (t-28th)|
|20-Yard Runs||5 (t-29th)||5 (t-29th)|
|Passing||257.2 (10th)||227.7 (19th)|
|Passing TDs||31 (t-3rd)||18 (26th)|
|Sacks Allowed||29 (t-4th)||46 (t-28th)|
|20-yard Passes||54 (8th)||45 (t-17th)|
|Total||311.1 (5th)||331.7 (9th)|
|Scoring||19.2 (6th)||21.2 (t-9th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||33% (4th)||32% (2nd)|
|Rushing||99.8 (6th)||105.1 (9th)|
|Rushing TDs||6 (t-4th)||6 (t-4th)|
|Passing||211.3 (6th)||226.7 (11th)|
|Passing TDs||21 (t-10th)||23 (t-10th)|
|Sacks||41 (t-11th)||40 (13th)|
|QB Rating||76.3 (4th)||84.1 (13th)|
|Interceptions||17 (t-8th)||12 (t-20th)|
|Kickoff Return||25.0 (7th)||26.2 (2nd)|
|Punt Return||9.3 (15th)||14.4 (1st)|
|Punting (Net)||40.2 (10th)||38.7 (t-23rd)|
|Punts Inside the 20||25 (t-14th)||26 (t-11th)|