- With tight ends Jermaine Gresham and Tyler Eifert out against the Baltimore Ravens, Dennis Roland saw his first extended action of the year, playing 22 snaps and allowing one pressure with a +1.0 run blocking grade.
- Tight ends Alex Smith and Orson Charles combined to run 26 passing routes.
- Bengals wide receiver Marvin Jones was the highest graded player in Cincinnati's offensive passing game.
- Trevor Robinson, who replaced Kyle Cook after only eight offensive snaps against the Ravens, gave up four hurries on 33 pass blocks and a team-worst -1.5 run blocking score.
- The Bengals only allowed pressure on Andy Dalton on eight of his 37 drop backs (21.6 percent). The league average is 25 percent. And on those eight plays that Dalton was pressured, he completed three of eight passes for 32 yards passing with one pick.
- Dalton completed eight passes behind the line of scrimmage for 80 yards. Of his nine deep attempts, Dalton completed three passes for 107 yards passing with two scores and two picks.
- BenJarvus Green-Ellis scored his best game of the year, according to PFF with four broken tackles and an average 3.3 yards rushing AFTER contact. Green-Ellis ran seven times inside for 45 yards and averaged 6.4 yards rushing per.
- Giovani Bernard had two carries up the middle for 13 yards. However, his 11 carries that went outside only went for nine, including a -2 yards on two attempts around the right edge.
- Andrew Hawkins caught all three catch-able passes that he was targeted, generating 42 yards receiving after the catch and 74 yards on the day. He also forced two missed tackles.
- A.J. Green saw 10 targets, including three throws that resulted in interception. Green had four receptions and one drop.
- Marvin Jones caught five passes on Sunday, all going for either a first down or touchdown -- he also drew a pass interference and an illegal contact foul.
- Carlos Dunlap had six curries and two hits on the quarterback on 47 pass rushes.
- Michael Johnson played all but one snap on Sunday. In 2010, Johnson didn't miss a defensive snap for three straight games from week 14-16.
- Vontaze Burfict saw 12 targets in coverage, allowing 10 receptions for 73 yards receiving -- most of it during garbage time to Ray Rice and Dennis Pitta.
- Dre Kirkpatrick saw 11 targets with five going for receptions. Two picks, including one pick-six. However, he had some coverage plays that he was beaten, but Ravens receivers couldn't haul in.
- Adam Jones only allowed one reception in seven targets -- faulted for allowing Marlon Brown's touchdown.
- Joe Flacco turned in his second-worst performance with a -6.8 overall score.
- The Bengals pressured Flacco on 16 of his 52 drop backs -- he was 6 of 14 with just 1.9 yards per attempt.