Game: Cincinnati Bengals (6-2) at Miami Dolphins (3-4)
Time: 8:25 p.m. (ET)
Location: Sun Life Stadium
Series Leader: Dolphins, 14-5
Streak: Dolphins have won two straight and 11 of the past 13
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 2-2. Philbin: 1-0
Broadcast: NFLN (8:25 PM ET): Brad Nessler, Mike Mayock, Alex Flanagan (Field reporter). Westwood One: Ian Eagle, Trent Green, Rocky Boiman (Field reporter). SIRIUS: 88 (WW1), 92 (Cin.), 93 (Mia.). XM: 88 (WW1), 225 (Cin.), 226 (Mia.).
SB Nation: The Phinsider
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Partly cloudy and 79 degrees [Weather Underground]
- The Bengals are looking to improve their winning streak to five games.
- Quarterback Andy Dalton is 25-15 as a starter, highest all-time by a Bengals quarterback in franchise history with a minimum 20 starts.
- Dalton threw for five touchdowns last week against the Jets, a career-high (because no one knew that).
- In the past three games, Dalton has posted 1,034 yards passing with 11 touchdowns and two interceptions for a passer rating of 126 and looks to record his fourth straight game with 300 yards passing or more.
- The Bengals are 13-1 (.929) when Dalton generates a passer rating of 100 or more.
- Bengals running back Giovani Bernard leads all AFC rookies with 524 yards from scrimmage.
- Running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis has three rushing touchdowns in his past five games against the Miami Dolphins.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green looks to extend his streak with 100 yards receiving or more to four straight games. Green is currently averaging 91.8 yards receiving per game, second-best in the AFC.
- Wide receiver Marvin Jones posted four touchdowns against the Jets last week, most in a single-game in franchise history and most in the NFL since 2007 (because no one knew that).
- Jones also became the first player in NFL history to score four touchdown receptions of less than 15 yards in one game (9, 6, 14, 6).
- Quarterback Ryan Tannehill (11) needs two touchdowns to set a career-high (12 in 2012).
- The Dolphins are 8-1 when Tannehill compiles a passer rating of 90 or better.
- Running back LaMar Miller posted a season-high 112 yards from scrimmage last week (89 rushing, 23 receiving).
- In the past two games, running back Daniel Thomas is averaging 5.1 yards/carry.
- Wide receiver Mike Wallace is averaging 90.5 yards receiving per game in the past two at home.
- Tight end Charles Clay has a career-best in receptions (29) and yards receiving (341).
- Defensive tackle Randy Starks has 25 sacks with Miami, most by a Dolphins defensive tackle.
- Linebacker Oliver Vernon is looking to record a sack in his fifth straight game.
- Linebacker Dannell Ellerbe and Phlip Wheeler lead the team with 51 tackles each.
- Defensive tackle Jared Odrick had a career-high two quarterback sacks last week.
- Cornerback Dimitri Patterson has three interceptions in three games this season.
|Total||369.6 (9th)||311.0 (28th)|
|Scoring||24.6 (11th)||21.7 (20th)|
|Third Downs||42% (9th)||39% (14th)|
|Rushing||99.8 (19th)||89.1 (23rd)|
|Rushing TDs||5 (t-17th)||5 (t-17th)|
|20-Yard Runs||3 (t-19th)||4 (t-14th)|
|Passing||269.9 (7th)||221.9 (11th)|
|Passing TDs||16 (t-4th)||11 (t-14th)|
|Sacks Allowed||16 (t-9th)||32 (32nd)|
|20-yard Passes||31 (4th)||21 (t-22nd)|
|Total||322.5 (8th)||355.0 (21st)|
|Scoring||18.0 (t-5th)||23.9 (19th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||42% (26th)||37% (14th)|
|Rushing||97.2 (8th)||109.9 (19th)|
|Rushing TDs||3 (t-6th)||7 (t-22nd)|
|Passing||225.2 (11th)||245.1 (20th)|
|Passing TDs||11 (t-14th)||9 (t-8th)|
|Sacks||22 (t-12th)||20 (t-18th)|
|QB Rating||79.4 (9th)||80.9 (11th)|
|Interceptions||7 (t-16th)||8 (t-13th)|
|Kickoff Return||26.3 (7th)||24.9 (11th)|
|Punt Return||7.1 (t-20th)||5.2 (27th)|
|Punting (Net)||41.9 (7th)||43.3 (1st)|
|Punts Inside the 20||14 (t-8th)||12 (t-17th)|