The "flexible scheduling" game has been determined for week 10 -- Giants vs. Bears. I really thought Cincinnati vs. Chargers had a good shot at moving to primetime. Nope. What about future games that could be moved...
- Week 11: Looks promising with the Bengals going to New Orleans.
- Week 12: Cincinnati plays Cleveland -- no one outside of Cleveland wants to see a Browns game. No one.
- Week 13: Cincinnati hosts Baltimore on the NFL Network's Thursday night football -- Cincinnatians, don't worry. You'll see the Bengals on channel 5. Out of town? Perfect, come here.
- Week 14: Against Oakland -- see Browns comment above.
- Week 15: The Bengals play on Monday Night Football in Indianapolis.
- Week 16: An "off-week" in terms of flexible scheduling (two Monday night games).
- Week 17: I thought at the beginning of the season, this was a sure game to be moved to primetime. Cincinnati hosts the Steelers, on New Years Eve, possibly for AFC North supremacy. This would be perfect night for a party -- unless you're a cop or a janitor. But thanks to the Steelers kicking the bucket and playing "Operation" with Ben Roethlisberger, this looks more and more unlikely.