This was a busy week. The team's frustration got out and the media picked up the egotistical struggles within the locker-room. However, a big ego with a side of selfishness isn't always bad. A player that views himself as the team's best player wanting to make a difference is a fire all teams need and want. The fault usually comes when that player goes public with his frustration. However, we're finding out there's more to it than that when Brian Simmons called the team out. The only real way to sidestep this is to start winning and for those players to find ways to win rather than feeling sorry for themselves by having weak stats. Otherwise, that type of character will be run out of this town quick. Just remember, no one is irreplaceable.
Reviewing the week that was.
- What we all speculated was confirmed this week -- Carson Palmer's mechanics are off because of his knee and defensive players diving at his legs.
- I wondered if this season was lost. We also examined the remaining teams on the schedule. But the team still has a shot at a playoff spot... if.
- Mid-season grades were released. I simplified a little by examining my expectations from the start of the season until now.
- The team's frustration with a side of quotes.
- David Pollack's NFL future will soon be decided.
- Primer against San Diego.
- Ben Wilkerson was signed onto the active roster. Rich Braham is back to work but not practicing yet. We examined the future of the center position.
- Review injury updates here.
- We update some numbers.