GAME: Cincinnati Bengals (5-5) vs. Cleveland Browns (3-7)
WHEN: Sunday, November 26th, 1 P.M
BROADCAST: CBS with Kevin Harlan and Rich Gannon. Sirius: 130 (Cincinnati), 119 (New Orleans)
SB NATION: Dawgs by Nature
The Bengals and Browns are tied all-time -- 33-33.
- The Bengals have won 2 of the past 3 against Cleveland.
- In three of his past four starts against Cleveland, Carson Palmer has thrown for at least 250 yards with a career high four touchdowns on November 28th, 2004. Palmer has at least two passing touchdowns in six of his last nine games.
- In his past four games against Cleveland, Rudi Johnson has rushed for at least 126 yards. He's averaging 160.5 yards rushing per game with six touchdowns. Rudi has either 100 rushing yards or a touchdown in five straight games.
- The NFL record for most yards receiving in a three-game stretch is 612 by Charley Hennigan (Houston, October 13-29, 1961). Chad Johnson needs 162 yards to tie that record. In the last game at Cleveland, Chad caught nine passes for 91 yards. Seven of those nine catches went for first down.
- If Willie Anderson starts Sunday, it will be his 169th game as a Bengals tying Lee Johnson for 9th most in team history.
- When the Bengals finish a game with a positive turnover ratio, they are 23-2 (.920) under Marvin Lewis.
- In the first meeting against Cleveland, Brian Simmons intercepted a pass and recovered a fumble.
- Browns Quarterback, Charlie Frye, has at least one completion of 30 yards or more in four straight games. Frye's 198 completions is tied for 5th most in the AFC. His week two performance against the Bengals (244 yards passing), is his second highest output in his career. Frye's three rushing touchdowns is the most since Brian Sipe in 1978.
- Running back Jason Wright made his first career start last week -- 18 carries for 74 yards.
- Other running back, Reuben Droughns has rushed for at least 74 yards in four of his past five games with the kickoff temperature below 40 degrees. I will bet you did not know that.
- Wide receiver, Braylon Edwards has three games with 100 yards receiving this season -- including a career high 137 yards last week.
- Tight end Kellen Winslow has 60 receptions -- most in team history through the first 10 games.
- In 2004, tight end Steve Heiden scored three touchdowns against the Bengals on November 28th, 2004.
- In three of his past four games against the Bengals, linebacker Andra Davis has at least one interception. Of his seven career interceptions, five are against the AFC North.
- After his sack last week, Kamerion Wimbley set a franchise record for most sacks by a rookie (6.5).
|Points Scored||24.7 (5th)||17.0 (26th)|
|Passing||241.3 (6th)||173.9 (25th)|
|Rushing||101.2 (23rd)||83.0 (30th)|
|Total Offense (yards)||342.5 (8th)||256.9 (31st)|
|Points Scored||23.3 (25th)||20.8 (16th)|
|Passing||254.4 (32nd)||190.8 (7th)|
|Rushing||123.2 (21st)||136.9 (28th)|
|Total Offense (yards)||377.6 (32nd)||327.7 (18th)|