Cincinnati Bengals (1-3) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (2-3)
Series Leader: Chiefs, 12-11
Streak: Bengals, three of the past five.
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 2-1. Edwards: 2-1
Broadcast: CBS, 1:00 pm: Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon. SIRIUS: 125 (KC), 123 (Cin.).
SB Nation: Arrowhead Pride
- The Cincinnati Bengals are the only team in the NFL with a 100% success rate in the red zone this season. (7 TDs and 3 FGs on 10 possessions)
- When Carson Palmer throws for three touchdowns ore more, the Bengals are 11-2. He's on pace to throw for over 4,000 yards for a second straight season. Of his 101 completions, 67 have gone to either Chad Johnson or T.J. Houshmandzadeh. Of his 10 touchdown passes, eight have gone to either receiver.
- When Rudi Johnson rushes for 100 yards or more, the Bengals are 15-4.
- Chad Johnson has 24 career touchdowns on the road and 20 at home.
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh looks to record his third straight 100-yard game -- first in career. Has scored a touchdown in each game this season.
- Leon Hall leads all AFC rookies with two picks. An interception on Sunday would be his third straight game with a pick.
- The Chiefs have won seven of their past nine home games.
- Damon Huard, in his career as a starter, is 7-1 at home -- 65.2% comp (137/210), for 1,635 yards with 10 touchdowns and two picks. When posting a 90+ passer rating, Huard's teams are 9-0.
- In two career games against the Bengals, Larry Johnson rushed for 269 yards on 43 carries with three touchdowns.
- When Johnson carries the ball 30 times ore more, the Chiefs are 11-1. The Chiefs are 13-1 when Johnson gains 100+ yards at home.
- With a touchdown reception, Tony Gonzalez can surpass Shannon Sharpe for most touchdown receptions in NFL history by a tight end. Gonzalez is tied with Otis Taylor for more 100-yard receiving games in franchise history. Gonzalez has at least one reception in 104 straight games -- second-best in history behind Ozzie Newsome (150 games).
- Since 1995, Ty Law leads all NFL cornerbacks with 51 interceptions.
|Total||365.5 (4th)||282.4 (28th)|
|Passing||282.2 (3rd)||216.8 (15th)|
|Rushing||83.2 (26th)||65.6 (32nd)|
|Scoring||26.5 (4th)||12.6 (31st)|
|Total||403.0 (30th)||300.0 (10th)|
|Passing||251.0 (28th)||174.4 (10th)|
|Rushing||152.0 (29th)||125.6 (24th)|
|Scoring||32.2 (32nd)||16.6 (9th)|
|Kickoff Return||22.7 (22nd)||21.1 (27th)|
|Punt Return||5.5 (28th)||8.4 (17th)|
|Punt Return Yards Allowed||142 (26th)||240 (32nd)|