Cincinnati Bengals (2-4) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (4-2)
Series Leader: Steelers, 43-30
Streak: Steelers, 4 of the past 6
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 3-6. Tomlin: 0-0
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Dick Enberg, Randy Cross. SIRIUS: 122 (Pit.), 126 (Cin.).
SB Nation: Behind the Steel Curtain
- When Carson Palmer throws for three touchdowns or more, the Bengals are 11-2. Eleven of his 13 touchdowns this season have either gone to T.J. Houshmandzadeh (8 TDs) or Chad Johnson (3 TDs)
- In his last three meetings against Pittsburgh, Palmer has 11 touchdowns against two interceptions.
- The Bengals are 15-4 when Rudi Johnson rushes for 100 yards or more.
- In three games as a starter, Kenny Watson is averaging 84.3 yards per game this season.
- With a receiving touchdown Sunday, T.J. Houshmandzadeh will have caught at least one touchdown in seven straight games.
- Chad leads the NFL with 113.3 yards per game with 80+ yards receiving in five of six games.
- Bengals are 20-4 when recording two or more interceptions.
- Johnathan Joseph's interception last week against the Jets was the first of his career.
- Leon Hall leads all AFC rookies with two picks.
- Steelers look to win their sixth straight game in Cincinnati.
- Ben Roethlisberger is undefeated (8-0) when playing in his home state of Ohio.
- Steelers are 16-1 when Willie Parker rushes for 100 yards or more. Parker averages 117.2 rushing yards per game against the Bengals in four career starts.
- Hines Ward has nine touchdowns in his career against the Bengals -- most against any opponent.
- Since 2004, when the Steelers record three sacks in a game, they are 20-6.
- Steelers are 7-2 when Troy Polamalu records a pick.
|Total||371.7 (4th)||356.3 (6th)|
|Passing||273.7 (2nd)||197.3 (23rd)|
|Rushing||98.0 (21st)||159.0 (2nd)|
|Scoring||27.3 (5th)||26.7 (7th)|
|Total||384.7 (29th)||250.3 (1st)|
|Passing||249.2 (28th)||174.8 (3rd)|
|Rushing||135.5 (27th)||75.5 (3rd)|
|Scoring||31.2 (29th)||13.0 (1st)|
|Kickoff Return||22.1 (t-24th)||26.2 (10th)|
|Punt Return||4.2 (31st)||5.0 (30th)|