Leon Hall is up for the Diet Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week. Voting started Tuesday (I guess I'm late) and results will be announced on NFL.com -- and here, yo! Hall leads all AFC rookies with four interceptions -- two in the past two games. Who are the nominations? Vote for Hall.
- Cincinnati’s LEON HALL posted five solo tackles and one interception in the Bengals’ 21 – 7 win over the Baltimore Ravens. Hall intercepted a McNair pass at the Cincinnati 0 for a touchback with 18 seconds left in the first-half.
- Atlanta’s CHRIS HOUSTON made eight tackles and defensed two passes in the Falcons’ 20 – 13 win over the Carolina Panthers. Houston’s first defensed pass came in the third quarter on a third down, which forced Carolina to punt and led to a Falcons field goal on the ensuing possession.
- Buffalo’s MARSHAWN LYNCH carried the ball 19 times for 61 yards including one fourth-quarter touchdown and a two-point conversion in the Bills’ 13 – 10 win over the Miami Dolphins.
- Cleveland’s ERIC WRIGHT led the Browns with 11 solo tackles and one sack in the Browns’ 31 – 28 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Denver’s SELVIN YOUNG rushed for 109 yards over 20 carries and one touchdown in the Broncos’ 27 – 11 win over the Kansas City Chiefs. Young wasted no time in the second start of his NFL career with a 34-yard run on the Broncos' opening drive to set up Jason Elam's first field goal.