Cincinnati Bengals (1-2) vs. New England Patriots (3-0)
Series Leader: Patriots, 12-8
Streak: Patriots, five of the past six games
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 0-2, Belichick: 11-3
Broadcast: ESPN, 8:30pm: Mike Tirico, Ron Jaworski, Tony Kornheiser, Suzy Kolber & Michele Tafoya (Field reporters). Westwood One Radio: Dave Sims, Boomer Esiason. SIRIUS: 124 (Westwood); 126 (NE), 123 (Cin.).
SB Nation: Pats Pulpit
- When Carson Palmer has three or more touchdown passes, the Bengals are 11-2. In '07, Palmer has completed 54 of 80 passes with seven of the nine touchdown passes going to either Chad Johnson or T.J. Houshmandzadeh.
- Rudi Johnson averages 4.1 yards-per-carry in two games against New England (154 yards rushing, 38 rush attempts). When Rudi runs for 100 yards or more, the Bengals are 15-4.
- Kenny Watson posted his highest rushing total as a Cincinnati Bengal against Seattle -- 60 yards rushing.
- Chad Johnson has 90+ yards receiving in two career home Monday Night Football contests.
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh, in two career games against the Patriots, averages 140 yards receiving. He tied a career high with 12 receptions.
- Since 2003, the Bengals are 10-1 at home when the defense picks off two passes or more.
- Dating back to last season, the Patriots have won six straight regular season games.
- Since 2003, New England is 14-3 in October.
- In six career road games on Monday Night Football, Tom Brady is 4-2 with 116 passes completes out of 191 attempts for 1,527 yards passing and 13 touchdowns. With at least three touchdowns against the Bengals, Brady will have thrown for at least three touchdowns in four straight games.
- Laurence Maroney aims to for his first consecutive 100-yard rushing game in his career. Patriots are 8-0 when Maroney has 15+ carries.
- Randy Moss became the first wide receiver in NFL history to gain 100 yards receiving in his first three games with a new NFL team.
- Donte Stallworth posted his first career 100-yard receiving game against Cincinnati while with New Orleans (12/22/02).
- Ben Watson aims for fourth consecutive game with a touchdown reception.
- Since 2000, when the Patriots record 2+ interceptions in a game, they are 33-3.