Game: Pittsburgh Steelers (4-1) @ Cincinnati Bengals (0-6)
Series Leader: Steelers, 45-30
Streak: Steelers have won the past three.
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 3-8. Tomlin: 2-0
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon. SIRIUS: 126 (Pit.), 118 (Cin.).
XM: 119 (Cin) Direct TV: 705
SB Nation: Behind the Steel Curtain
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Hi of 68, mostly sunny with light winds. [Weather.com]
Television Coverage: Mostly regional; through the Carolinas and down to Texas. [the 506 TV distribution maps]
Site: We plan on being here.
- Last week, Ryan Fitzpatrick posted his first rushing touchdown as a Cincinnati Bengal.
- With 50 yards receiving, Perry will reach 500 yards receiving for his career.
- In his career against the Steelers, Kenny Watson is averaging 5.2 yards-per-carry (28 attempts, 146 yards).
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh looks to catch six passes or more in his fifth straight game.
- In his past five games against the Steelers, Houshmandzadeh has five touchdowns.
- Chad Johnson has 65 receptions for 977 yards receiving in his career against the Steelers; a 15 yards-per-catch average.
- In his last start against the Steelers at home (12/31/06), Chris Henry caught four passes for 124 yards and a score.
- Marvin White and Corey Lynch posted their first career interceptions last week.
- Glenn Holt ranks first in the NFL with 744 kickoff return yards (26.6 yards-per-return).
- Steelers look to beat the Bengals for the seventh straight time at Cincinnati -- which includes the playoffs.
- Ben Roethlisberger is 10-0 in his home state of Ohio (5-0 at Cincinnati, 5-0 at Cleveland).
- In two games against the AFC North this season, Roethlisberger has completed 27 of 44 passes for 370 yards receiving with two touchdowns and a pick (passer rating of 93.9).
- When Big Ben has a passer rating of 100.0 or better, the Steelers are 28-2 (which includes the playoffs).
- Willie Parker is averaging 130.3 yards-per-game at Cincinnati; looking for his fourth consecutive 100-yard rushing performance at Cincinnati.
- In his last game, Mewelde Moore rushed for 99 yards on 17 attempts (5.8 yard-average).
- In his past two games against Cincinnati, Hines Ward has recorded 19 receptions for 178 yards receiving; including two touchdowns in each of the past two games.
- In his past two games against the Bengals, Santonio Holmes averaged 105.5 yards-per-game.
- When Troy Polamalu records a pick, the Steelers are 11-3.
- Linebacker LaMarr Woodley has 4.5 sacks in the past three games.
|Total||227.8 (32nd)||283.6 (26th)|
|Passing||155.7 (27th)||177.4 (23rd)|
|Rushing||72.2 (31st)||106.2 (20th)|
|Scoring||14.7 (30th)||20.6 (21st)|
|Total||324.2 (16th)||231.6 (2nd)|
|Passing||167.3 (4th)||164.8 (3rd)|
|Rushing||156.8 (28th)||66.8 (2nd)|
|Scoring||24 (t-21st)||15.8 (2nd)|
|Sacks||5 (31st)||18 (t-2nd)|
|QB Rating||83.7 (16th)||71.2 (6th)|
|Interceptions||4 (t-19th)||6 (t-7th)|
|Kickoff Return||26.6 (5th)||19.6 (30th)|
|Punt Return||10.1 (17th)||3.8 (32nd)|
|Punting (Net)||34.2 (26th)||40.0 (9th)|
Carson Palmer (just FYI since he's not playing)