Game: Jacksonville Jaguars (3-4) @ Cincinnati Bengals (0-8)
Series Leader: Jaguars, 11-5
Streak: Jaguars on a four-game winning streak
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 0-1. Del Rio (1-0)
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Gus Johnson, Steve Tasker. SIRIUS: 121 (Jax.), 152 (Cin.). XM: 108
(Cin.). Direct TV: 705
SB Nation: Big Cat Country
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Hi of 66 and partly cloudy [Weather.com]
Television Coverage: Limited regional coverage. [the 506 TV distribution maps]
Site: We plan on being here.
- Under Marvin Lewis, the Bengals are 14-7 during the month of November.
- With 151 yards passing, Ryan Fitzpatrick will surpass his career high 777 yards passing with the St. Louis Rams in 2005.
- Games in which Cedric Benson has 20 carries or more, he's only averaging 79 yards rushing.
- With six receptions, T.J. Houshmandzadeh will have caught six passes or more for seven straight games.
- Since 2007, Houshmandzadeh leads the NFL with 166 receptions.
- Chad Johnson averages 17.3 yards-per-catch against the Jaguars at home.
- Antwan Odom looks to record a sack in his third consecutive games against the Jaguars.
- Glenn Holt leads the NFL with a 25.8 yards-per-return on kickoffs.
- The Bengals are 22-6 when the defense records two interceptions or more.
- With a reception, Chad Johnson will have caught a pass in 101 consecutive games.
- Jaguars have won nine of their past ten against the Bengals.
- Since 2006, the Jaguars are 15-4 when gaining 150 yards or more rushing.
- In his past four games, David Garrard has completed 91 of 140 passes for 995 yards, five touchdowns and no picks -- Garrard has 150 attempts without an interception.
- As a starter on the road, Garrard has 18 touchdowns and 10 interceptions -- 91.0 passer rating.
- When Fred Taylor rushes 20 times or more in a game, he averages 111.3 yards rushing per game. When Taylor rushes 25 times or more, the Jaguars are 15-5.
- In his career, Taylor is averaging 94.3 yards rushing against the Bengals.
- In his career against the AFC, Maurice Jones-Drew averages 5.3 yards per carry (338 attempts, 1,775 yards).
- Matt Jones tied a career-high with eight receptions, 117 yards receiving and a score last week. Jones aims to catch seven passes or more in his third straight game.
- Rashean Mathis has two interceptions for touchdowns this season.
|10.9.2005 (SNF)||Jacksonville||L, 20-23|
Carson Palmer (just FYI since he's not playing)
Ryan Fitzpatrick (never played Jacksonville)
Cedric Benson (never played Jacksonville)
|Total||229.0 (32nd)||317.0 (20th)|
|Passing||151.2 (31st)||201.0 (20th)|
|Passing TDs||5 (29th)||6 (t-26th)|
|Rushing||77.8 (30th)||116.0 (14th)|
|Rushing TDs||3 (t-30th)*||7 (t-14th)|
|Scoring||13 (32nd)||20.1 (25th)|
|Total||338.0 (22nd)||338.6 (23rd)|
|Passing||191.1 (8th)||230.6 (22nd)|
|Passing TDs||13 (30th)||12 (t-26th)|
|Rushing||146.9 (28th)||108.0 (17th)|
|Rushing TDs||11 (t-28th)||5 (t-10th)|
|Scoring||27.1 (27th)||21.6 (14th)|
|Sacks||6.0 (31st)||9.0 (30th)|
|QB Rating||96.9 (28th)||92.2 (23rd)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||16 (t-5th)||22 (t-23rd)|
|Interceptions||4 (t-24th)||6 (t-12th)|
|Kickoff Return||25.0 (6th)||24.9 (t-7th)|
|Punt Return||8.8 (21st)||10.0 (14th)|
|Punting (Net)||33.3 (30th)||35.5 (25th)|
* Tied for 30th, which is actually last in the NFL.