Game: Cincinnati Bengals (1-8-1) @ Pittsburgh Steelers (7-3)
Series Leader: Steelers, 46-30
Streak: Steelers won the past four.
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 3-9. Tomlin: 3-0
Broadcast: NFLN (8:00 PM ET): Bob Papa, Cris Collinsworth. Westwood One Radio: Ian Eagle, Boomer Esiason, Hub Arkush (Field reporter). SIRIUS: 124 (WW1), 126 (Cin.), 127 (Pit.). XM: 124 (WW1), 102 (Cin.), 103 (Pit.).
SB Nation: Behind the Steel Curtain
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Temperature 33, light winds and light snow showers [Weather.com]
Television Coverage: NFL Network or inside the cities the game is played.
Site: We plan on being here.
- Team has won five of the past seven games against AFC teams in November.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick has recorded a 60% completion rate in each of his six starts.
- In Fitzpatrick's last two starts, he's thrown for three touchdowns and only one interception (88.9 passer rating). Has 103 yards rushing in his past three games.
- When he rushes twenty times or more in a game, Cedric Benson averages 76.6 yards rushing.
- With six receptions, T.J. Houshmandzadeh will have at least six receptions in nine straight games. Since 2007, Houshmandzadeh leads the NFL with 185 receptions.
- Chad Johnson has three touchdown receptions in his past four games.
- With a reception, Chad Johnson will have at least one reception in 103 straight games.
- The Bengals are 22-6-1 (any guesses on when the "one" happened?) when the defense picks off two pass or more.
- Dhani Jones leads the team with 96 tackles.
- Glenn Holt is still first in the AFC with 933 kickoff return yards.
- With a win, the Steelers will have beaten the Bengals in five straight games -- first time since September 19, 1993.
- In 2008, the Steelers are 6-1 against AFC clubs.
- Ben Roethlisberger is 25-8 when playing at home with 6,998 yards passing, 47 touchdowns and 33 interceptions (90.7 passer rating). Including the playoffs, the Steelers are 29-2 when Roethlisberger has a passer rating of 100 or better.
- Willie Parker looks to have 100 yards rushing at home for the third straight game.
- As a starter against the Bengals, Parker averages 113.7 yards rushing.
- Hines Ward, averaging 118 yards receiving in his past two games, looks to have a 100-hundred receiving performance for the first time since 2002. He has five touchdowns in the past three games against the Bengals.
- Santonio Holmes is averaging 100 yards receiving in his past three games against the Bengals.
- Steelers lead the AFC with 36 sacks.
- LaMarr Woodley has 8.5 sacks in his past seven games and James Harrison has nine in his past seven and ranks 2nd in the NFL with 12.
|Total||242.6 (32nd)||300.2 (25th)|
|Passing||158.9 (30th)||200.4 (18th)|
|Passing TDs||8 (t-29th)||12 (t-15th)|
|Rushing||83.7 (30th)||99.8 (23rd)|
|Rushing TDs||4 (31st)||10 (14th)|
|Scoring||13.8 (31st)||20.9 (t-23rd)|
|Total||337.7 (20th)||238.1 (1st)|
|Passing||206.6 (15th)||169.2 (1st)|
|Passing TDs||14 (t-20th)||9 (6th)|
|Rushing||131.1 (23rd)||68.9 (1st)|
|Rushing TDs||12 (24th)||4 (t-3rd)|
|Scoring||24.9 (t-24th)||15 (2nd)|
|Sacks||11 (31st)||36 (t-1st)|
|QB Rating||85.3 (17th)||71.9 (6th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||21 (4th)||14 (1st)|
|Interceptions||8 (t-20th)||10 (t-9th)|
|Kickoff Return||24.6 (7th)||19.8 (31st)|
|Punt Return||8.0 (23rd)||6.0 (30th)|
|Punting (Net)||33.1 (31st)||37.4 (16th)|
|Turnover Differential||-4 (22nd)||0 (20th)|
Carson Palmer (just FYI since he's not playing)