All-time glory of Staty goodness.
Game: Baltimore Ravens (7-4) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-9-1)
Series Leader: Ravens: 14-11
Streak: Bengals won three of the past four.
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 7-4. Harbaugh: 1-0
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Ian Eagle, Solomon Wilcots. SIRIUS: 107 (Bal.), 125 (Cin.). XM: 106 (Cin.).
SB Nation: Baltimore Beatdown
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: High temps in the low 40s, light winds, rain and possible snow showers [Weather.com]
Television Coverage: Regional, connecting between cities [The 506]
Site: We plan on being here.
The last time both teams played, the Ravens offense benefited from two big plays, a 42-yard touchdown on a reverse to Mark Clayton and a 38-yard touchdown run by Joe Flacco. Ravens won 17-10, even though the Bengals offense didn't score a touchdown; Johnathan Joseph returned a fumble for touchdown.
- Bengals look for a fourth consecutive win at home against the Baltimore Ravens.
- In six of seven starts, Ryan Fitzpatrick has completed 60% (or better) of his passes. In his past three games at home, Fitzpatrick completed 71 of 110 passes for 587 yards, four touchdowns and only one pick -- has 111 yards rushing in his past four games.
- Unlike last week where he led the NFL, T.J. Houshmandzadeh ranks second behind Wes Welker for most completions in the NFL since 2007. Houshmandzadeh has 189 to Welker's 192.
- Houshmandzadeh has six career touchdowns against the Ravens; most against any opponent.
- Chad Johnson looks to record a reception in 103 consecutive games. Johnson averages 100.6 yards receiving per game in his past five games against Baltimore at home.
- Dhani Jones leads the team with 100 tackles.
- Glenn Holt, recording his first touchdown last week, is second in the AFC with 1,011 kickoff return yards.
- Bengals are 22-6-1 since 2003 when recording multiple interceptions in a game.
- Cedric Benson averages 76.6 yards rushing per game when recording 20 carries or more.
- Ravens have won five of their past six games.
- Joe Flacco, in his past six games, has completed 58.9% (93/158) of his passes for 1,152 yards, nine touchdowns and only two picks (95.2 passer rating). He looks to complete a touchdown pass in seven consecutive games.
- In his past two games against the AFC North, Flacco has recorded three touchdowns and no picks.
- Willie McGahee looks to record 100 yards rushing or more against an AFC team, on the road, for the third straight game.
- Le'ron McClain leads the team with seven touchdowns (six rushing, one reception).
- Since 2003, Derrick Mason ranks second in the NFL with 504 receptions (Torry Holt has 541). Mason has averaged 86.3 yards receiving per game in the past three road games.
- Since 2003, when the defense posts three sacks or more, the Ravens are 33-10.
- Since 2002, Ed Reed leads the NFL with 37 interceptions and tied a career-high two touchdowns against the Eagles last week.
- The Ravens haven't allowed a 100-yard rusher in 30 games.
- Jarret Johnson has 2.5 sacks in his past two games, and looks to record a sack in his third straight.
|Total||239.5 (32nd)||311.9 (24th)|
|Passing||159.5 (30th)||168.5 (29th)|
|Passing TDs||9 (t-29th)||11 (t-24th)|
|Rushing||80.0 (31st)||143.5 (4th)|
|Rushing TDs||4 (32nd)||14 (t-5th)|
|Scoring||13.5 (31st)||23.5 (t-13th)|
|Total||340.1 (21st)||262.3 (2nd)|
|Passing||209.9 (15th)||182.1 (3rd)|
|Passing TDs||15 (t-16th)||12 (t-7th)|
|Rushing||130.2 (24th)||80.2 (4th)|
|Rushing TDs||14 (25th)||3 (2nd)|
|Scoring||25.1 (24th)||17 (4th)|
|Sacks||11 (31st)||22 (t-15th)|
|QB Rating||86.0 (18th)||60.6 (1st)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||25 (t-8th)||27 (t-13th)|
|Interceptions||8 (t-23rd)||19 (1st)|
|Kickoff Return||23.8 (t-10th)||20.4 (29th)|
|Punt Return||8.0 (t-23rd)||8.0 (t-23rd)|
|Punting (Net)||33.4 (31st)||39.9 (5th)|
|Turnover Differential||-4 (23rd)||+6 (5th)|
Carson Palmer (Just FYI, since he's not playing)