All-time glory of Staty goodness.
Game: Washington Redskins (7-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-11-1)
Series Leader: Redskins, 4-3.
Streak: Bengals have won two of the past three.
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 1-0. Zorn: 0-0.
Broadcast: FOX (1:00 PM ET): Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnson, Tony Siragusa (Field reporter). SIRIUS: 125 (Was.), 152 (Cin.). XM: 103 (Was.).
SB Nation: Hogs Haven
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Cloudy with a high in the mid-50s. [Weather.com]
Television Coverage: Unknown [The 506]
(tons more on the jump)
Bengals (some are repeats)
- Ryan Fitzpatrick has completed 60% of his passes in seven of his nine starts this season.
- For his career, when Cedric Benson rushes 20 times or more, he averages 76.6 yards rushing per game.
- Since 2007, T.J. Houshmandzadeh ranks second in the NFL with 201 receptions -- Wes Welker has 208.
- Houshmandzadeh only needs 11 receptions in the final three games to record back-to-back 100-reception seasons. He needs 115 yards receiving to record three straight 1000-yard receiving seasons.
- In his past three games against NFC teams, Houshmandzadeh is averaging 126.7 yards receiving with two games over 100 yards (146, 149).
- With a reception, Chad Johnson will record a reception in 105 consecutive games.
- Dhani Jones leads the team with 122 tackles.
- Andre Caldwell is averaging 27.5 yards on kickoff returns.
- Jason Campbell is second in the NFL with a 1.4 interception percentage (six picks in 415 passing attempts).
- Redskins are tied for first in the NFL with fewest picks.
- When Campbell has a 100 passer rating or better, the Redskins are 5-1.
- With 222 yards passing, Campbell will record his first career 3,000-yard passing season.
- Clinton Portis leads the NFL with 72 first downs, ranks 3rd with 1,461 yards from scrimmage and has rushed for 504 yards, three touchdowns in his past five games against the AFC.
- When Portis rushes for 100 yards or more, his teams are 33-10.
- Santana Moss is averaging 15.5 yards per catch for his career.
- Antwaan Randle El has 28 career touchdowns, including the playoffs.
- Since 2004, Chris Cooley has 28 touchdowns; most among NFC Tight Ends.
- Jason Taylor is the league's active leader with 118.0 sacks.
- In his past two meetings against the Bengals, Taylor has two sacks, an interception, forced fumble and recovery.
- LaRon Landry has an interception in two of his past three games.
- The Defense ranks 4th in the NFC with 208 first downs allowed.
The Bengals pulled out a 17-10 win over the Washington Redskins with a great defensive performance. The Bengals held the Redskins to 268 yards total, recorded four sacks, and three interceptions. Rudi Johnson rushed 31 times for 102 yards and a touchdown. The Redskins were forced to punt six times, turn the ball over four times (three picks, turnover on downs), and a missed field goal. Heading into half time, the Bengals had a 17-0 lead before the Redskins picked up 10 points in the fourth quarter.
|Total||233.9 (32nd)||332.5 (16th)|
|Passing||155.5 (30th)||199.1 (19th)|
|Passing TDs||9 (30th)||12 (t-25th)|
|Rushing||78.4 (29th)||133.5 (7th)|
|Rushing TDs||4 (32nd)||9 (22nd)|
|Scoring||11.8 (32nd)||16.8 (29th)|
|Total||348.2 (24th)||282.8 (5th)|
|Passing||222.3 (22nd)||187.7 (7th)|
|Passing TDs||21 (t-28th)||14 (t-8th)|
|Rushing||125.8 (23rd)||95.2 (10th)|
|Rushing TDs||15 (t-23rd)||9 (t-11th)|
|Scoring||26.5 (29th)||18.9 (6th)|
|Sacks||13 (31st)||19 (29th)|
|QB Rating||93.3 (25th)||74.0 (7th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||31 (t-9th)||30 (6th)|
|Interceptions||8 (26th)||12 (t-11th)|
|Kickoff Return||23.8 (t-8th)||23.6 (t-11th)|
|Punt Return||23.6 (t-23rd)||8.4 (22nd)|
|Punting (Net)||34.3 (31st)||32.3 (32nd)|
|November 14, 2004||Washington||W, 17-10|
|September 22, 1991||Cincinnati||L, 27-34|
|December 17, 1988||Cincinnati||W, 20-17|
|December 15, 1985||Washington||L, 24-27|
|December 9, 1979||Washington||L, 14-28|
|October 6, 1974||Cincinnati||W, 28-17|
|October 25, 1970||Washington||L, 0-20|
Carson Palmer (Just FYI, since he's not playing)
Cedric Benson (while with Chicago)