All-time glory of Staty goodness.
Game: Cincinnati Bengals (1-10-1) at Indianapolis Colts (8-4)
Series Leader: Colts, 14-8
Streak: Colts have won the last five.
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 0-2. Dungy: 5-0
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Ian Eagle, Solomon Wilcots. SIRIUS: 147 (Cin.), 127 (Ind.). XM: 108 (Ind.).
SB Nation: Stampede Blue
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: High temps in the high 20s, if opened [Weather.com]
Television Coverage: [The 506]
- In six of eight starts this season, Ryan Fitzpatrick has a 60% (or better) completion rate. Fitzpatrick has rushed for 140 yards in the past five games.
- When Cedric Benson rushes 20 times or more, he averages 76.6 yards rushing.
- Since 2007, T.J. Houshmandzadeh has 193 receptions; second to Wes Welker's 196 receptions.
- Chad Johnson looks to catch a ball in 104 consecutive games.
- In three career games against the Colts, Chad averages 17.5 yards per catch (17 receptions, 298 yards receiving).
- Glenn Holt is still second in the AFC with 1,110 kickoff return yards.
- Dhani Jones leads the team with 113 tackles.
- In his last meeting against the Colts, Antwan Odom had two seconds with the Titans.
- Since 2003, when the Bengals intercept two passes or more, they're 22-6-1.
- Colts look to record six straight wins against the Bengals.
- In five consecutive wins, Peyton Manning has completed 119 of 180 passes for 1,194 yards, nine touchdowns and three picks.
- Since 2004, the Colts are 42-7 when Manning records two touchdowns or more.
- Manning is 5-0 against the Bengals, with 14 touchdowns, three interceptions and a 109.2 passer rating.
- Joseph Addai is averaging 77.3 yards rushing per game in his past three games.
- Dominic Rhodes needs 31 yards rushing to surpass 3,000 yards rushing for his career; also only needs 84 yards receiving to surpass the 1,000 yards receiving mark.
- In his past two games against the Bengals, Reggie Wayne has 12 receptions for 201 yards and two touchdowns.
- Marvin Harrison averages 99.5 yards receiving per game against the Bengals for his career.
- In his last game against the Bengals, Harrison totaled three touchdowns.
- Anthony Gonzalez has 581 yards receiving and 48 receptions this season -- both career highs.
- Dwight Freeney has five sacks in his past four games. He tied a career-high three sacks in his last meeting against the Bengals.
- Including the post-season, the Colts are 15-2 when Freeney registers two sacks or more.
- Robert Mathis has 3.5 sacks in his past two games.
|Total||232.4 (32nd)||318.9 (22nd)|
|Passing||154.3 (30th)||239.1 (7th)|
|Passing TDs||9 (30th)||19 (9th)|
|Rushing||78.1 (31st)||79.8 (29th)|
|Rushing TDs||4 (32nd)||9 (t-20th)|
|Scoring||12.6 (32nd)||21.4 (22nd)|
|Total||349.3 (24th)||322.2 (15th)|
|Passing||217.8 (20th)||188.3 (6th)|
|Passing TDs||18 (t-22nd)||4 (1st)|
|Rushing||131.6 (24th)||133.8 (25th)|
|Rushing TDs||14 (t-23rd)||15 (25th)|
|Scoring||25.8 (24th)||20.8 (11th)|
|Sacks||13 (31st)||19 (t-28th)|
|QB Rating||89.7 (23rd)||78.0 (12th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||30 (t-13th)||23 (2nd)|
|Interceptions||8 (25th)||11 (t-12th)|
|Kickoff Return||23.6 (12th)||21.7 (t-24th)|
|Punt Return||8.1 (23rd)||5.3 (31st)|
|Punting (Net)||34.5 (30th)||38.6 (8th)|
|9.3.1995||Indianapolis||W, 24-21 OT|
Carson Palmer (Just FYI, since he's not playing)