Game: Cincinnati Bengals (6-2) at Pittsburgh Steelers (6-2)
Series Leader: Pittsburgh Steelers, 47-31
Streak: Steelers have won five of the past six and 14 of the past 19
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 4-10. Tomlin: 4-1
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Jim Nantz, Phil Simms. Westwood One Radio: Howard David, Dan Reeves. SIRIUS: 147 (Cin.), 123 (Pit.). XM: 105 (Pit.).
SB Nation: Behind the Steel Curtain
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Mostly cloudy with a high of 62. [Weather.com]
Television Coverage: All of Ohio and many surrounding states, additional Midwest and West Coast coverage. Click on the link. 
- Dating back to December 14, 2008, the Cincinnati Bengals have won nine of the past 11 games.
- Bengals look to win consecutive games against the Pittsburgh Steelers for the first time since 1998.
- When a running back rushes the football 25 times or more under the Marvin Lewis era, the Bengals are 26-1.
- In his past six games against Pittsburgh, Carson Palmer has completed 120 of 214 passes for 1,242 yards with 11 touchdowns and two interceptions -- 86.2 passer rating.
- Cedric Benson looks to rush for 100 yards or more in his third consecutive games. Benson is averaging 106.2 yards rushing per game when he rushes 20 times or more; his teams are 11-1-1 when rushing 20 times or more.
- In his past four games, Chad Ochocinco is averaging 95.3 yards receiving per game.
- Defense has recorded eight interceptions in the past four games.
- Johnathan Joseph recorded a pick-six in last game against the Steelers. With four interceptions this year, Joseph needs only one more interception to surpass his career-high in 2007.
- Leon Hall has four interceptions in the past four games and looks to record an interception in his third straight game. Hall needs one more interception to tie a career-high.
- Mike Tomlin is 7-0 versus the AFC North at home.
- Dating back to November 16, 2008, the Steelers have won eight straight games at home.
- In his past three games against Cincinnati, Ben Roethlisberger has completed 56 of 89 passes for 735 yards with four touchdowns and an interception (99.2 passer rating).
- The Steelers are 33-2, including the playoffs, when Roethlisberger has a passer rating of 100 or better.
- Rashard Mendenhall rushed for 150 yards or more twice this season.
- Willie Parker has four 100-yard rushing games against the Bengals
- In four home games this year, Hines Ward has three 100-yard receiving games this year.
- In his last game against Cincinnati, Mike Wallace set a career high in receptions (7) and yards receiving (102).
- Tyrone Carter tied a career high with two interceptions last week, including a 48-yard pick-six.
- Troy Polamalu has three interceptions in four games this year. The Steelers are 16-3 when Polamalu has an interception.
|Total||348.8 (12th)||382.0 (5th)|
|Scoring||22.5 (t-16th)||24.4 (13th)|
|Third Downs||42% (11th)||45% (5th)|
|Passing||218.8 (18th)||266.8 (5th)|
|Passing TDs||14 (t-10th)||15 (9th)|
|Rushing||130.0 (9th)||115.2 (15th)|
|Rushing TDs||7 (t-13th)||6 (t-18th)|
|Sacks Allowed||12 (t-4th)||23 (24th)|
|20-yard Passes||22 (16th)||31 (t-5th)|
|Total||325.5 (14th)||284.9 (5th)|
|Scoring||16.9 (5th)||17.4 (6th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||37% (14th)||42% (26th)|
|Passing||241.6 (25th)||214.5 (14th)|
|Passing TDs||10 (t-11th)||9 (t-8th)|
|Rushing||83.9 (2nd)||70.4 (1st)|
|Rushing TDs||4 (t-7th)||2 (t-1st)|
|Sacks||10 (t-11th)||9 (t-8th)|
|QB Rating||81.6 (11th)||77.2 (8th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||27 (25th)||18 (t-9th)|
|Interceptions||10 (6th)||8 (t-10th)|
|Kickoff Return||19.2 (31st)||25.0 (6th)|
|Punt Return||12.4 (5th)||6.8 (23rd)|
|Punting (Net)||37.6 (19th)||40.1 (t-7th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||13 (t-14th)||13 (t-14th)|
2009 STATISTICAL INDIVIDUAL RANKINGS
|Attempts / Game||24.8||1st|
CAREER AGAINST THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS
* Chad didn't play in the second game against the Steelers after he was declared inactive because of insubordination.