Game: Miami Dolphins (3-3) at Cincinnati Bengals (2-4)
Series Leader: Dolphins, 12-5
Streak: Dolphins have won nine of the past 11 meetings; Bengals have won the past two meetings.
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis 2-0. Sparano 0-0.
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Kevin Harlan, Solomon Wilcots. SIRIUS: 147 (Mia.), 126 (Cin.). XM: 103 (Cin.).
SB Nation: The Phinsider
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Mostly sunny with a high of 65 [Weather.com]
- Carson Palmer is an undefeated 2-0 starting against the Miami Dolphins.
- In his past three games, Palmer has recorded 992 yards passing with seven touchdowns and three interceptions for a passer rating of 100.9 (Bengals have lost all three games).
- When Cedric Benson records 100 yards or more in a game, the Bengals are 9-1.
- Terrell Owens (50) needs one more 100-yard receiving game to surpass Don Maynard for fourth-most 100 yard-receiving games in NFL History. Jerry Rice has 76.
- In his last game against the Miami Dolphins with the Bills on November 29, 2009, Owens recorded a 51-yard touchdown reception.
- Owens is looking to record a touchdown in this fourth straight game.
- Chad Ochocinco (64) became the franchise's leading touchdown receiver last week, surpassing Carl Pickens (63).
- Jordan Shipley recorded his first 100-yard receiving game and his first NFL touchdown last week against the Falcons.
- Leon Hall is tied for most interceptions in the AFC and 2nd in the NFL with four picks.
- The Dolphins, 8-3 on the road against the Bengals, are looking to go 4-0 on the road in 2010.
- Chad Henne, in his past three road games, has completed 53 of 88 passes for 527 yards passing, three touchdowns and an interception for a passer rating of 83.9.
- Ricky Williams needs 41 yards from scrimmage to surpass Larry Csonka for fourth most in Dolphins history.
- Brandon Marshall is averaging 83.7 yards receiving on the road this season.
- Receiver Davone Bess is looking to record an interception in his fourth straight game. Bess has at least five receptions in five of the Dolphins six games this season.
- Linebacker Cameron Wake has four quarterback sacks in the past three games.
- Rookie linebacker Koa Misi has 2.5 quarterback sacks in the past three games and ranks second among all NFL rookies with 3.5 sacks.
|Total||371.0 (8th)||342.0 (13th)|
|Scoring||22.0 (16th)||18.5 (t-24th)|
|Third Downs||37% (23rd)||46% (2nd)|
|Rushing||100.2 (19th)||107.0 (16th)|
|Rushing TDs||2 (t-24th)||1 (t-30th)|
|20-Yard Runs||1 (t-28th)||1 (t-28th)|
|40-Yard Runs||0 (t-last)||1 (t-6th)|
|Passing||270.8 (6th)||235.0 (13th)|
|Passing TDs||10 (t-14th)||8 (t-22nd)|
|Sacks Allowed||10 (t-4th)||10 (t-4th)|
|20-yard Passes||17 (t-19th)||13 (t-31st)|
|40-Yard Passes||5 (t-6th)||2 (t-20th)|
|Total||340.0 (20th)||317.3 (t-10th)|
|Scoring||23.5 (25th)||22.5 (21st)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||43% (26th)||36% (12th)|
|Rushing||118.0 (22nd)||100.8 (12th)|
|Rushing TDs||5 (t-21st)||4 (t-12th)|
|20-Yard Runs||7 (t-24th)||2 (t-4th)|
|40-Yard Runs||1 (t-15th)||0 (t-1st)|
|Passing||222.0 (19th)||216.5 (17th)|
|Passing TDs||9 (15th)||8 (t-8th)|
|Sacks||6 (t-30th)||17 (t-9th)|
|QB Rating||77.8 (12th)||90.2 (24th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||18 (t-9th)||20 (t-16th)|
|40-Yard Passes Allowed||4 (t-20th)||4 (t-20th)|
|Interceptions||8 (t-8th)||4 (t-27th)|
|Kickoff Return||19.6 (29th)||21.3 (t-23rd)|
|Punt Return||6.2 (28th)||11.1 (7th)|
|Punting (Net)||39.2 (11th)||35.6 (24th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||11 (t-12th)||13 (t-7th)|
2010 STATISTICAL INDIVIDUAL RANKINGS
|Attempts / Game||20.5||5th|
CAREER AGAINST THE DOLPHINS
FRANCHISE HISTORY AGAINST THE FALCONS
* AFC Division Playoff Game