You know the Bengals story lines heading into Week 6 of the 2011 NFL season, but how about the rest of the AFC North? When it comes to standings, Baltimore Ravens are in first place with a 3-1 record and a division win. The Bengals are in second place with a 3-2 record and a division win. The Steelers are in third place with a 3-2 record and a division loss and the Browns are in fourth place with a 2-2 record and a division loss.
Here's what's happening around the league:
The Baltimore Beat Down has had the following stories in the last week:
- Former Ravens owner Art Modell's wife passed away on the 12th.
- The Ravens are currently fourth in the latest power rankings.
- They explain how the Ravens can beat the Texans in Week 6.
- They share their observations on Joe Flacco.
- They explain that the team still has problems at the cornerback position.
Behind the Steel Curtain has had the following stories in the last week:
- Ben Roethlisberger was named AFC Offensive Player of the Week after throwing five touchdown passes against the Titans.
- Antonio Brown has boosted the Steelers' special teams play.
- Hines Ward has always been a great athlete.
- They do a 2012 mock draft.
- They ask "five burning questions" after the win over the Titans.
Dawgs By Nature has had the following stories in the last week:
- Colt McCoy approves of Pat Shurmer's decision to start Greg Little at WR and that Evan Moore will get more playing time.
- DE Austin English gets called up after Marcus Benard's motorcycle accident places him on IR.
- They explain how the "hot route" can beat the blitz.
- They predict who the Browns will select with the first four picks in the 2012 draft.