The AFC North has a new leader thanks to the shocking result of the Ravens' shocking Monday Night Football loss to the Jaguars in Jacksonville and that leader is the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers are half a game ahead of the Bengals and Ravens, who are tied for second place, with a 5-2 record heading into Week 8. The Bengals and Ravens both have 4-2 records and are still the only two teams in the division with a win within the AFC North. Then, in last place with a 3-3 record are the Cleveland Browns.
Here's what's going on around the AFC North:
From Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Ivan Cole reminds Steelers fans that it's a marathon and not a sprint.
- The four Steelers that could help the team defeat the Patriots in Week 8.
- They used to dominate Bill Belichick, now they fear him. What happened?
- Five "burning questions" now that the team is moving into the tough part of their schedule.
From Dawgs By Nature:
- A Browns offensive lineman gives away whether it's a run or a pass based on his hand placement.
- A Peyton Hillis injury update.
- T.J. Ward's blitz in the Browns win over the Seahawks was the "Power Play of the Week."
From Baltimore Beat Down:
- They wonder who is really to blame for the Ravens struggling offense.
- The Ravens' all-time best non-defensive players.
- The Ravens wouldn't make the playoffs if the regular season ended today.
- The Good, the Bad and THE UGLY from the Ravens loss on MNF.