Game: Cincinnati Bengals (2-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-3)
Series Leader: Jaguars, 11-6
Streak: Jaguars have won four of the previous five and seven straight at home.
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 1-1. Del Rio: 1-1
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Bill Macatee, Steve Tasker. SIRIUS: 128 (Cin.), 112 (Jax.). XM: 228 (Jax.).
SB Nation: Big Cat Country | SB Nation Game Coverage
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: 79 degrees and a 52% chance of a thunderstorm [Weather Underground]
- In two road starts this year, rookie quarterback Andy Dalton has completed 37 of 56 passes for 413 yards passing and three touchdowns for a passer rating of 105.7.
- Dalton became the first rookie Bengals player to rush and pass for a touchdown in the same game since Jack Thompson did it on November 18, 1979.
- Running back Cedric Benson posted his 14th 100-yard rushing game; Bengals are 12-2 in games that Bengals rushes for over 100 yards.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green leads all AFC rookies with 19 receptions and 312 yards receiving.
- Green has three receptions of over 40 yards or more -- tied for most in the NFL.
- Jermaine Gresham posted a career-high 70 yards receiving last week against the Buffalo Bills.
- Defensive tackle Geno Atkins has recorded 2.5 quarterback sacks in his previous three games.
- Jaguars are looking to post their eighth straight win over the Bengals at home.
- Rookie quarterback Blaine Gabbert has a 90-plus passer rating in the fourth quarter in two of the past three games.
- Since 2010 at home, running back Maurice Jones-Drew has 80-plus yards rushing in eight of the past nine games.
- Tight end Marcedes Lewis (17) needs two touchdown receptions to surpass wide receiver Reggie Williams (18) for third in franchise history (Jimmy Smith, 67; Keenan McCardell, 30).
- Tight end Zach Miller posted his first career touchdown reception last week.
- Linebacker Daryl Smith registered his six career interception last week.
- Linebacker Paul Posluszny leads the team with 30 tackles; registered his first sack of the season last week.
- Safety Dawan Landry recorded his first career interception as a Jaguar last week.
TEAM RANKINGS (2011)
|Total||340.5 (20th)||264.2 (31st)|
|Scoring||20.0 (23rd)||9.8 (32nd)|
|Third Downs||28% (t-29th)||32 (24th)|
|Rushing||115.2 (t-12th)||126.8 (t-6th)|
|Rushing TDs||2 (t-17th)||1 (t-26th)|
|20-Yard Runs||2 (t-16th)||4 (t-5th)|
|Passing||225.2 (23rd)||137.5 (32nd)|
|Passing TDs||5 (t-17th)||2 (32nd)|
|Sacks Allowed||9 (t-17th)||9 (t-17th)|
|20-yard Passes||15 (t-10th)||6 (32nd)|
|Total||275.5 (1st)||335.8 (12th)|
|Scoring||18.5 (6th)||21.2 (t-10th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||32% (3rd)||38% (t-15th)|
|Rushing||86.8 (7th)||107.0 (16th)|
|Rushing TDs||3 (t-14th)||2 (t-8th)|
|20-Yard Runs||1 (t-2nd)||2 (t-7th)|
|Passing||188.8 (3rd)||228.8 (14th)|
|Passing TDs||4 (t-6th)||6 (t-13th)|
|Sacks||10 (t-12th)||6 (t-25th)|
|QB Rating||83.1 (11th)||84.0 (12th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||9 (t-2nd)||10 (t-5th)|
|Interceptions||1 (31st)||5 (t-9th)|
|Kickoff Return||21.2 (t-28th)||21.3 (t-26th)|
|Punt Return||9.0 (18th)||5.0 (29th)|
|Punting (Net)||38.4 (19th)||33.2 (29th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||9 (2nd)||5 (t-12th)|
CAREER AGAINST THE JAGUARS