Game: Cincinnati Bengals (5-2) at Tennessee Titans (4-3)
Series Leader: Titans, 39-31-1
Streak: Bengals have won two of the past three
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 2-2. Munchak: 0-0
Broadcast: CBS (3:05 PM CT): Marv Albert, Rich Gannon. SIRIUS: 93 (Cin.), 134 (Ten.). XM: 229 (Ten.)
SB Nation: Music City Miracles | SB Nation Game Coverage
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Partly cloudy at 62 degrees at kickoff [Weather Underground]
- Bengals look to win their fifth straight, which would be the longest winning steak since 1988 (6). The 2005 Bengals won four consecutive games twice, but never five straight.
- Bengals are 3-1 on the road this season.
- Rookie quarterback Andy Dalton has completed 64.4% of his passes for 760 yards passing, three touchdowns and three interceptions for a quarterback rating of 91.8 on the road.
- Dalton is the first Bengals rookie quarterback to win four straight starts.
- Bengals are 11-1 when running back Cedric Benson has 25 carries or more in a game.
- Bernard Scott posted a season-high 76 yards rushing last week.
- Rookie wide receiver A.J. Green looks to post a touchdown in his fifth straight road game.
- Green, who has two 40-plus yard touchdowns, leads all rookies in receptions (33), yards receiving (516) and touchdowns (5).
- Tight end Jermaine Gresham has posted a touchdown reception in two of his past three games.
- Defensive end Frostee Rucker has posted two quarterback sacks in his past three games.
- Safety Reggie Nelson posted a 75-yard pick-six last week.
- Wide receiver and return specialist posted a 56-yard punt return for touchdown last week.
- Dating back to December 19, 2010, the Titans have won four of the past five at LP Field.
- Titans are 4-1 when quarterback Matt Hasselbeck has a passer rating of 90 or better.
- Hasselbeck needs three touchdowns to reach 190 for his career.
- Running back Chris Johnson rushed for 109 yards in his only game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Johnson needs 100 yards rushing to reach 5,000 yards for his career.
- Running back Javon Ringer totaled 102 yards from scrimmage last week.
- Wide receiver Nate Washington posted two touchdowns last week (rushing and receiving).
- Tight end Jared Cook is averaging 18 yards/reception in 2011.
- Cornerback Jason McCourty recorded a touchdown on a blocked punt last week and leads the team with 59 tackles this year.
- Safety Michael Griffin posted an interception in his last game against the Bengals.
- Linebacker Barrett Ruud registered his first interception of the year last week.
- Rookie defensive tackle Karl Klug is tied for third among AFC rookies with three quarterback sacks.
- Place kicker Rob Bironas made two field goals of 50-plus yards last week (51, 50).
TEAM RANKINGS (2011)
|Total||315.9 (22nd)||307.7 (25th)|
|Scoring||24.4 (12th)||19.9 (22nd)|
|Third Downs||35% (19th)||40% (14th)|
|Rushing||103.4 (21st)||68.9 (32nd)|
|Rushing TDs||4 (t-19th)||3 (t-27th)|
|20-Yard Runs||2 (t-30th)||4 (t-16th)|
|Passing||212.4 (21st)||238.9 (14th)|
|Passing TDs||10 (15th)||11 (t-12th)|
|Sacks Allowed||12 (5th)||10 (t-3rd)|
|20-yard Passes||22 (t-14th)||19 (24th)|
|Total||297.4 (4th)||363.9 (18th)|
|Scoring||17.6 (4th)||20.7 (20th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||35% (t-10th)||46% (29th)|
|Rushing TDs||6 (t-16th)||4 (t-7th)|
|20-Yard Runs||3 (t-4th)||4 (t-9th)|
|Passing||212.0 (9th)||234.6 (17th)|
|Passing TDs||6 (3rd)||11 (t-16th)|
|Sacks||18 (t-12th)||13 (t-25th)|
|QB Rating||81.1 (11th)||82.6 (13th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||19 (t-10th)||22 (t-15th)|
|Interceptions||3 (t-28th)||8 (t-10th)|
|Kickoff Return||24.0 (t-15th)||24.4 (12th)|
|Punt Return||14.3 (4th)||9.6 (15th)|
|Punting (Net)||39.9 (10th)||37.0 (23rd)|
|Punts Inside the 20||12 (t-9th)||11 (t-11th)|
CAREER AGAINST THE TITANS