Game: Arizona Cardinals (7-7) At Cincinnati Bengals (8-6)
Series Leader: Bengals, 5-4
Streak: Cardinals have won three of the past five
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 0-2. Whisenhunt: 1-0
Broadcast: FOX (1:00 PM ET): Thom Brennaman, Brian Billick, Laura Okmin (Field reporter). SIRIUS: 139 (Ari.), 113 (Cin.). XM: 230 (Cin.)
SB Nation: Revenge of the Birds | SB Nation Game Coverage
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: High of 43 degrees with a 38% chance of rain [Weather Underground]
- Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton became the fifth rookie quarterback to surpass 3,000 yards passing in NFL history.
- With two touchdowns quarterback Andy Dalton will be the fourth rookie quarterback in NFL history to record 20 touchdowns during their rookie seasons, joining Charlie Conerly (22 in 1948), Peyton Manning (26 in 1998) and Dan Marino (20 in 1983).
- Running back Cedric Benson needs 41 yards rushing to reach 1,000 yards for his third consecutive season.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green leads all NFL rookies with 61 receptions, 1,006 yards receiving and tied for an NFL-best seven touchdowns.
- Green only needs seven receptions and four yards receiving to break Cris Collinsworth's records for receptions and yards receiving.
- Tight end Jermaine Gresham needs two receptions to record 100 for his career.
- Linebacker Thomas Howard leads the team with 88 tackles.
- Geno Atkins has a career and team-best eight quarterback sacks.
- The Arizona Cardinals have won six of their previous seven games.
- Quarterback John Skelton has won five straight games when he attempts 20 passes or more (isn't that pretty much every quarterback in every game?)
- Quarterback Kevin Kolb needs 45 yards passing for first career 2,000-yard passing season.
- Running back Beanie Wells has 994 yards rushing and ten touchdowns. Needs only six yards rushing to become the first Cardinals running back with 1,000 yards rushing and ten touchdowns in the same season.
- Wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald has 1,157 yards passing for a franchise-best fifth straight 1,000-yard receiving season and sixth in his career.
- Wide receiver Andre Roberts looks to post 100 yards receiving or a touchdown in his fourth straight game.
- Rookie cornerback Patrick Peterson is the first player in NFL history with four 80-yard plus punt returns for touchdown.
- Linebacker O'Brien Schofield posted a career-high two quarterback sacks and a forced fumble last week.
- Safety Adrian Wilson is one of five safeties with 20-plus quarterback sacks (22.5) and 25-plus interception (26).
- Since the start of the 2007 season, defensive tackle Darnell Dockett has 31.5 quarterback sacks -- most by any defensive tackle.
- Defensive end Calais Campbell has seven quarterbacks sacks, tying a career-high.
|Total||320.1 (23rd)||320.6 (22nd)|
|Scoring||21.8 (18th)||19.5 (25th)|
|Third Downs||36% (19th)||32% (28th)|
|Rushing||107.7 (19th)||102.5 (24th)|
|Rushing TDs||9 (t-21st)||11 (t-14th)|
|20-Yard Runs||4 (t-30th)||6 (27th)|
|Passing||212.4 (20th)||218.1 (19th)|
|Passing TDs||19 (t-12th)||18 (t-16th)|
|Sacks Allowed||22 (3rd)||47 (31st)|
|20-yard Passes||47 (t-15th)||44 (18th)|
|Total||314.1 (6th)||358.0 (20th)|
|Scoring||20.2 (23rd)||21.8 (16th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||36% (19th)||32% (29th)|
|Rushing||99.6 (9th)||117.4 (18th)|
|Rushing TDs||12 (t-19th)||14 (t-24th)|
|20-Yard Runs||8 (t-8th)||9 (t-14th)|
|Passing||214.4 (11th)||240.6 (22nd)|
|Passing TDs||18 (t-10th)||14 (t-3rd)|
|Sacks||39 (t-4th)||36 (t-12th)|
|QB Rating||86.1 (t-19th)||82.4(12th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||39 (t-6th)||54 (28th)|
|Interceptions||7 (31st)||9 (t-26th)|
|Kickoff Return||22.9 (t-20th)||24.3 (t-12th)|
|Punt Return||11.9 (t-5th)||15.9 (2nd)|
|Punting (Net)||38.9 (16th)||37.0 (t-25th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||22 (t-12th)||22 (t-12th)|
CAREER AGAINST THE CARDINALS