If you've paid attention the last couple of days, you know that we've been busy. Between training Paul, Aaron and Ryan, writing about all the news coming from annual NFL meeting and keeping you updated on the lockout, we've written more than 30 articles in two days.
While we want to keep you updated at all times and it's our goal to bring you the important Bengals news before anybody else, we also understand that you may have missed something that got buried in the process. So I'm here to update you on what went down over the last couple of days. Are you ready? Here we go.
- We told you that the Bengals invited Arkansas quarterback Ryan Mallett for a visit.
- The Ravens selected Georgia defensive end Justin Houston in our mock draft.
- We wrote that Marvin Lewis knew Carson Palmer wouldn't be a Bengal again.
- We told you that the Bengals were going to hold a private workout for Penn State RB Evan Royster.
- We wrote that Lewis expects more trades during the draft if there's no free agency before.
- We informed you that the Dolphins may be one of the teams interested in acquiring Palmer.
- We wrote that the Bengals have not made an inquiry about Kevin Kolb.
- We told you that Kurt Warner believes Palmer would be perfect in the Cardinal's system.
- We wrote about Geno Atkins' reflections on the lockout.
- We informed you that Chad Ochocinco may have a new reality show in the works.
- We told you that Carlos Dunlap is the Bengals' representative for the cover of Madden '12.
- The Patriots selected Temple defensive lineman Muhammad Wilkerson in our mock draft.
- We told you that the Bengals went to the Lehigh pro day to scout offensive tackle Will Rackley.
- Joe Goodberry finished his list of quarterbacks with the top two, Cam Newton and Blaine Gabbert.
- Ryan Harper let you know that he believes Patrick Peterson would be the best pick at No. 4.
- We let you know that the NFL will enforce its player conduct policy through the lockout.
- The Replacements defeated Remember the Titans in our movie tournament.
- And Josh went off on Mike Brown for not seeing value in trading Palmer.
Then, on Tuesday:
- The Bears selected Mississippi State offensive lineman Derek Sherrod in our mock draft.
- The Bengals went to Temple's pro day to scout defensive lineman Muhammad Wilkerson
- They also went to Iowa's pro day to scout defensive end Adrian Clayborn.
- We welcomed Aaron Seddon as one of our new writers.
- We wrote that the Eagles may be willing to take a 2012 pick for Kolb and how that affects the Bengals.
- We told you that Lewis believes Rey Maualuga is ready for middle linebacker.
- We wrote that Lewis is excited about the prospect of rebuilding.
- We told you that Lewis still believes Michael Johnson can play outside linebacker.
- We wrote that Brown defended former offensive coordinator Bob Bratkowski.
- We informed you that the vote passed to push kickoffs to the 35-yard line.
- We wrote that Mike Brown opposed the changes to instant replay.
- BeerRun had a different take on what Mike Brown would consider value for Palmer.
- We wrote that Bernard Scott attended Abilene Christian to watch his cousin's pro day.
- We let you know that the Bengals invited Utah State safety Rajric Coleman for a private workout.
- We informed you that Lewis and Ochocinco were battling back and forth again.
- Aaron explained why the lockout could complicate the Bengals' rebuilding effort.
- We wrote that Peter King believes the Bengals have Julio Jones ahead of A.J. Green on their draft board.
- The New York Jets selected Baylor defensive lineman Phil Taylor in our mock draft.
- And, as of right now, Any Given Sunday is beating Friday Night Lights in our movie tournament.
Wow... that was a lot. Now that you're caught up, we can continue.